Beth A Prairie
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Postpartum lipid levels in women with major depressionBeth A Prairie
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 21:534-8. 2012....
- A higher sense of purpose in life is associated with sexual enjoyment in midlife womenBeth A Prairie
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, Magee Womens Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Menopause 18:839-44. 2011..The aim of this study was to understand the association between sense of purpose in life and sexual well-being in a cohort of midlife women...
- Transdermal Estradiol Treatment for Postpartum Depression: A Pilot, Randomized TrialKatherine L Wisner
From the Department of Psychiatry, Asher Center for the Study and Treatment of Depressive Disorders, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Temple University School of Medicine and Department of Epidemiology, Graduate School of Public Health, Epidemiology Data Center, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 35:389-95. 2015..Another hypothesis consistent with this observation is suppression of endogenous E2 secretion with increasing exogenous E2 dosing. ..
- Disturbed sleep, a novel risk factor for preterm birth?Michele L Okun
Sleep Medicine Institute and Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 21:54-60. 2012..We evaluated whether sleep disturbance was associated with PTB and whether the association was affected by other psychosocial risk factors...
- Bone resorption and fracture across the menopausal transition: the Study of Women's Health Across the NationJane A Cauley
Department of Epidemiology, University of Pittsburgh, 130 DeSoto Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Menopause 19:1200-7. 2012..Bone turnover markers (BTMs) predict fracture in older women, whereas data on younger women are lacking. To test the hypothesis that BTMs measured before and after menopause predict fracture risk, we performed a cohort study of 2,305 women...