Affiliation: University of Delaware
- Body-image perceptions: reliability of a BMI-based Silhouette Matching TestMichael Peterson
Department of Health and Exercise Sciences, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716, USA
Am J Health Behav 27:355-63. 2003..To assess the reliability of a BMI-based Silhouette Matching Test (BMI-SMT)...
- The Culture-Work-Health model and work stressMichael Peterson
Department of Health and Exercise Science, University of Delaware, Newark 19716, USA
Am J Health Behav 26:16-24. 2002..To describe the role of organizational culture in the etiology of workplace stress through the framework of the Culture-Work-Health model...
- Validity of the body mass index silhouette matching testMichael Peterson
023 Carpenter Sports Building, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716, USA
Am J Health Behav 28:437-43. 2004..To determine the construct validity and utility of the Body Mass Index Silhouette Matching Test (BMI-SMT)...
- What men and women value at work: implications for workplace healthMichael Peterson
University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware 19716, USA
Gend Med 1:106-24. 2004..Current research suggests that workplace culture can influence health outcomes...
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of a statewide media campaign to promote adolescent physical activityMichael Peterson
University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, USA
Health Promot Pract 9:426-33. 2008..Findings highlight market research as an essential part of social marketing campaigns and the importance of using multiple marketing modalities to enhance cost-effectiveness and impact...
- Factors associated with choice of pharmacy setting among DoD health care beneficiaries aged 65 years or olderAndrea Linton
Office of Assistant Secretary of Defense, Health Affairs, TRICARE Management Activity, Health Programs Analysis and Evaluation, 5111 Leesburg Pike, Suite 810, Falls Church, VA 22041, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 13:677-86. 2007..Beneficiary cost share for a 90-day supply of generic/ brand medication is $0/$0 at military (DoD) pharmacies, $3/$9 at the DoD mail-order pharmacy, and $9/$27 at network community pharmacies...