Affiliation: University of California
- Pathway analysis of kidney cancer using proteomics and metabolic profilingBertrand Perroud
Genome Center, University of California, Davis, CA, USA
Mol Cancer 5:64. 2006....
- Urine metabolomics analysis for kidney cancer detection and biomarker discoveryKyoungmi Kim
Division of Biostatistics, Department of Public Health Sciences, University of California, Davis, California 95616, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 8:558-70. 2009....
- In vivo multiplex quantitative analysis of 3 forms of alpha melanocyte stimulating hormone in pituitary of prolyl endopeptidase deficient miceBertrand Perroud
Genome Center and Bioinformatics Program, University of California, Davis, California, USA
Mol Brain 2:14. 2009....
- Grade-dependent proteomics characterization of kidney cancerBertrand Perroud
Genome Center, Department of Internal Medicine, University of California, Davis, California 95616, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 8:971-85. 2009....
- Changes in plasma metabolites and glucose homeostasis during omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation in women with polycystic ovary syndromeSIDIKA E KARAKAS
The University of California at Davis, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Clinical Nutrition and Vascular Medicine, Davis, CA, United States Department of Veterans Affairs Northern California Health Care System, Mather, CA, United States
BBA Clin 5:179-85. 2016..Since increased branched chain (BCAA) and aromatic amino acids (AA) affect insulin secretion and resistance, we investigated whether FO, FLX and /or SBO affect plasma metabolites, especially AA...
- Consequences of normalizing transcriptomic and genomic libraries of plant genomes using a duplex-specific nuclease and tetramethylammonium chlorideMarta Matvienko
Genome Center, University of California Davis, Davis, California, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e55913. 2013..Consequences of this method on the reduction of high-copy and enrichment of low-copy sequences are reported for Arabidopsis and lettuce...
- Pharmacometabolomic signature of ataxia SCA1 mouse model and lithium effectsBertrand Perroud
UC Davis Genome Center, University of California Davis, Davis, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e70610. 2013..The purine metabolite level, reduced in the Sca1(154Q/+) mice and restored upon lithium treatment, might relate to lithium neuroprotective properties...