Affiliation: University of Georgia
- Adverse outcomes associated with inappropriate drug use in nursing homesMatthew Perri
College of Pharmacy, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602 0002, USA
Ann Pharmacother 39:405-11. 2005..Little empirical evidence exists regarding the influence and outcomes of inappropriate medication use among elderly nursing home residents...
- Concordance among three self-reported measures of medication adherence and pharmacy refill recordsChristopher L Cook
College of Pharmacy, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 45:151-9. 2005..To evaluate the level of agreement among three previously validated self-reported medication adherence measures and pharmacy refill records (RRs)...
- Medication (re)fill adherence measures derived from pharmacy claims data in older Americans: a review of the literatureElisabeth Lilian Pia Sattler
Department of Foods and Nutrition, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA
Drugs Aging 30:383-99. 2013..Further efforts need to be given to the development and standardization of pharmacy claims-based medication (re)fill measures that are specifically tailored toward use in older Americans...
- Outcomes of a Medicare Part D education programLeigh M Howell
Department of Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy College of Pharmacy, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 47:382-4. 2007
- Single-item vs multiple-item measures of stage of change in compliance with prescribed medicationsChristopher L Cook
Department of Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602 2354, USA
Psychol Rep 94:115-24. 2004..91 was found for stage classifications between ratings on the single-item and multiple-item scales. The use of the single-item measure seems reasonable when assessing stage of change in compliance with prescribed medication...
- Direct-to-consumer advertising and its utility in health care decision making: a consumer perspectiveAparna Deshpande
Department of Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602 6258, USA
J Health Commun 9:499-513. 2004..Opinions about ad utility significantly influence whether information from DTC ads is used in health care decision making...
- Trust in online prescription drug information among internet users: the impact on information search behavior after exposure to direct-to-consumer advertisingAjit M Menon
College of Pharmacy, University of Georgia, USA
Health Mark Q 20:17-35. 2002..Furthermore, a greater trust in on-line prescription drug information stimulates utilization of the Internet for information search after exposure to prescription drug advertising...
- Opinions and e-health behaviours of patients and health professionals in the U.S.A. and EuropeMelanie Provost
Department of Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602 2354, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 95:695-700. 2003..The Internet has the potential to be a global tool for health professionals and their patients but, as seen in other fields, cultural differences may lead to divergent opinions and preferences...
- Potentially inappropriate medication use and healthcare expenditures in the US community-dwelling elderlyAlex Z Fu
Department of Quantitative Health Sciences, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Med Care 45:472-6. 2007..Potentially inappropriate medication (PIM) use is a major source of drug-related problems in the elderly. Few studies have quantified the effect of PIM use on total healthcare expenditures in the United States...