Affiliation: University of California
- Identifying the needs of brain tumor patients and their caregiversRupa Parvataneni
Division of Neuro Oncology in the Department of Neurosurgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Neurooncol 104:737-44. 2011....
- Phase II and pharmacogenomics study of enzastaurin plus temozolomide during and following radiation therapy in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme and gliosarcomaNicholas Butowski
Neuro Oncology Service, Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, 400 Parnassus Avenue, A808, San Francisco, CA 94143 0350, USA
Neuro Oncol 13:1331-8. 2011..Adjusting for age and KPS, no other biomarker was associated with survival outcome. Correlation of relevant biomarkers with OS may be useful in future trials...
- Survival analysis in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma using pre- and postradiotherapy MR spectroscopic imagingYan Li
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Neuro Oncol 15:607-17. 2013....
- Regional variation in histopathologic features of tumor specimens from treatment-naive glioblastoma correlates with anatomic and physiologic MR ImagingRamon F Barajas
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94158 2330, USA
Neuro Oncol 14:942-54. 2012..Image-guided tissue acquisition and assessment of residual tumor from treatment-naive GBM should be guided by DSC in CE regions and by DWI in NE regions...
- Phase II study of erlotinib plus temozolomide during and after radiation therapy in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme or gliosarcomaMichael D Prados
University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Clin Oncol 27:579-84. 2009..The objectives were to determine efficacy of this treatment as measured by survival and to explore the relationship between molecular markers and treatment response...
- Magnetic resonance of 2-hydroxyglutarate in IDH1-mutated low-grade gliomasAdam Elkhaled
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Sci Transl Med 4:116ra5. 2012..Such information may augment the ability of clinicians to monitor therapeutic response and provide criteria for stratifying patients to specific treatment regimens...