Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- A prospective, open-label trial of memantine in the treatment of cognitive, behavioral, and memory dysfunction in pervasive developmental disordersThomas Owley
University of Illinois at Chicago, Department of Psychiatry, Institute for Juvenile Research, Chicago, Illinois 60608, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 16:517-24. 2006..This pilot study examined the effectiveness of memantine hydrochloride in improving cognitive functioning and behavioral symptoms in children with pervasive developmental disorders (PDDs)...
- A pharmacogenetic study of escitalopram in autism spectrum disordersThomas Owley
Department of Psychiatry, Institute for Juvenile Research, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1747 West Roosevelt Road, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
Autism Res 3:1-7. 2010....
- Escitalopram pharmacogenetics: CYP2C19 relationships with dosing and clinical outcomes in autism spectrum disorderJeffrey R Bishop
aDepartment of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology, University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy bDepartment of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota College of Medicine, Minneapolis, Minnesota cDepartment of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois dDepartments of Psychiatry and Pediatrics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA
Pharmacogenet Genomics 25:548-54. 2015..CYP2C19 encodes the primary enzyme responsible for escitalopram metabolism and we investigated whether polymorphisms in CYP2C19 were related to symptoms and dosing in a pharmacogenetic study of ASD...
- An open-label trial of escitalopram in pervasive developmental disordersThomas Owley
Department of Psychiatry, University of Chicago MC 3077, 5841 South Maryland Avenue, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:343-8. 2005..To assess the effect of escitalopram in the treatment of pervasive developmental disorders (PDDs)...
- Pharmacogenetic Study of Serotonin Transporter and 5HT2A Genotypes in AutismFedra Najjar
1 Institute for Juvenile Research, Department of Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 25:467-74. 2015..The purpose of this study was to determine whether polymorphisms in the serotonin transporter (SLC6A4) and serotonin-2A receptor (HTR2A) genes are associated with response to escitalopram in patients with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)...