MANUEL ANGEL contact OSCOS SANCHEZ
Affiliation: University of Texas Health Science Center
- High school students in a health career promotion program report fewer acts of aggression and violenceManuel Angel Oscós-Sánchez
Department of Family and Community Medicine, School of Medicine, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
J Adolesc Health 52:96-101. 2013..The intervention program was El Joven Noble, and the control program was the Teen Medical Academy...
- Healing wounded relationships to reduce Latino youth violenceManuel Angel Oscós-Sánchez
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, USA
West J Nurs Res 29:657-69. 2007....
- SAFE TEENS: facilitators of and barriers to adolescent preventive care discussionsManuel Angel OscÃ³s-SÃ¡nchez
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
Fam Med 40:125-31. 2008..This study's goal was to describe the topics discussed during adolescent preventive care visits and to identify facilitators and barriers of these discussions among physicians in family medicine residency programs...
- The Teen Medical Academy: using academic enhancement and instructional enrichment to address ethnic disparities in the American healthcare workforceManuel Angel Oscós-Sánchez
Department of Family and Community Medicine, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas 78229 3900, USA
J Adolesc Health 42:284-93. 2008..In this study we examine whether participation in the TMA is associated with greater interest, confidence, belongingness, and achievement motivation as related to health careers...
- Familias SUAVE: Preventing Youth Violence with El Joven Noble and Cara y CorazonMANUEL ANGEL contact OSCOS SANCHEZ; Fiscal Year: 2010..If found to be effective, El Joven Noble, in combination with Cara y Coraz[unreadable]n, will be a powerful multi-level strategy for use with high-risk youth enrolled in alternative school settings. ..