Kristine H O'Phelan
Affiliation: University of Miami
- Emergency Neurologic Life Support: Spinal Cord CompressionKristine H O'Phalen
Department of Neurology, University of Miami, Miami, FL, USA
Neurocrit Care 23:129-35. 2015..Because interventions are critically time-sensitive, the recognition and treatment of SCC was chosen as an ENLS protocol. ..
- International multidisciplinary consensus conference on multimodality monitoring: cerebral metabolismPeter Hutchinson
Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Cambridge, Box 167 Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, CB2 2QQ, UK
Neurocrit Care 21:S148-58. 2014....
- Impact of methamphetamine on regional metabolism and cerebral blood flow after traumatic brain injuryKristine O'Phelan
Department of Neurology, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, 1120 NW 14th Street, Miami, FL, 33136, USA
Neurocrit Care 19:183-91. 2013..We hypothesized that METH use would decrease pericontusional cerebral perfusion and markers of neuronal metabolism, in TBI patients compared to those without METH use...
- Emergency neurological life support: spinal cord compression (SCC)Kristine H O'Phelan
Department of Neurology, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA
Neurocrit Care 17:S96-101. 2012..Because interventions are time-sensitive, the recognition and treatment of SCC was chosen as an ENLS protocol...
- Patterns of increased intracranial pressure after severe traumatic brain injuryKristine H O'Phelan
Neuroscience Institute, Queen s Medical Center, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Neurocrit Care 10:280-6. 2009..Although it is often taught that increased ICP begins early after traumatic brain injury, some patients develop increased ICP after the first 3 days post-injury. We examined our data to describe temporal patterns of increased ICP...
- Surfers' myelopathy: a case series of 19 novice surfers with nontraumatic myelopathyCherylee W J Chang
The Queen s Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Neurology 79:2171-6. 2012..We report the clinical characteristics of the largest series of nontraumatic spinal cord injury in novice surfers (surfers' myelopathy)...