Phioanh Leia Nghiemphu
Affiliation: University of California
- Safety of anticoagulation use and bevacizumab in patients with gliomaPhioanh Leia Nghiemphu
Department of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, 710 Westwood Plaza, RNRC 1 230, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Neuro Oncol 10:355-60. 2008..In this retrospective review, anticoagulation did not lead to any major hemorrhages and does not appear to be a contraindication for starting bevacizumab therapy...
- Bevacizumab and chemotherapy for recurrent glioblastoma: a single-institution experienceP L Nghiemphu
Department of Neurology, Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California at Los Angeles and David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Neurology 72:1217-22. 2009..Bevacizumab has been shown to be effective in the treatment of recurrent glioblastoma in combination with chemotherapy compared with historic controls but not in randomized trials...
- A phase I trial of tipifarnib with radiation therapy, with and without temozolomide, for patients with newly diagnosed glioblastomaPhioanh Leia Nghiemphu
University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 81:1422-7. 2011....
- A dose escalation trial for the combination of erlotinib and sirolimus for recurrent malignant gliomasPhioanh Leia Nghiemphu
Department of Neurology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90230, USA
J Neurooncol 110:245-50. 2012..The combination of erlotinib and sirolimus is difficult to tolerate at dosages higher than previously reported in phase II trials...
- Phase II pilot study of bevacizumab in combination with temozolomide and regional radiation therapy for up-front treatment of patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme: interim analysis of safety and tolerabilityAlbert Lai
Department of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California Los Angeles, 710 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 71:1372-80. 2008....
- The L84F polymorphic variant of human O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase alters stability in U87MG glioma cells but not temozolomide sensitivityMaya Remington
Department of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Neuro Oncol 11:22-32. 2009..These findings may provide a clue to determining the clinical significance of MGMT coding-region polymorphisms...
- Differential sensitivity of glioma- versus lung cancer-specific EGFR mutations to EGFR kinase inhibitorsIgor Vivanco
Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program, Department of Neurology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Cancer Discov 2:458-71. 2012....
- Evidence for sequenced molecular evolution of IDH1 mutant glioblastoma from a distinct cell of originAlbert Lai
David Geffen School of Medicine at theUniversity of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:4482-90. 2011..To determine how GBMs arising with IDH1(R132MUT) differ from other GBMs, we undertook a comprehensive comparison of patients presenting clinically with primary GBM as a function of IDH1(R132) mutation status...
- Phase 1 trial of vocimagene amiretrorepvec and 5-fluorocytosine for recurrent high-grade gliomaTimothy F Cloughesy
Department of Neuro Oncology and Department of Neurosurgery, 710 Westwood Plaza, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Sci Transl Med 8:341ra75. 2016..Toca 511 and Toca FC show excellent tolerability, with RRV persisting in the tumor and RRV control systemically. The favorable assessment of Toca 511 and Toca FC supports confirmation in a randomized phase 2/3 trial (NCT02414165). ..