S L Neuhausen
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Haplotype and phenotype analysis of nine recurrent BRCA2 mutations in 111 families: results of an international studyS L Neuhausen
Department of Medical Informatics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108, USA
Am J Hum Genet 62:1381-8. 1998..42 years; P=.0005)...
- Founder populations and their uses for breast cancer geneticsS L Neuhausen
University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Breast Cancer Res 2:77-81. 2000..Finally, founder populations may be a powerful resource to localize additional breast cancer susceptibility loci, because of the reduction in locus heterogeneity...
- Breast cancer after mantle irradiation for Hodgkin's disease: correlation of clinical, pathologic, and molecular features including loss of heterozygosity at BRCA1 and BRCA2D K Gaffney
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 49:539-46. 2001..We also evaluated whether breast cancers in patients who were previously treated with radiation have a more aggressive phenotype, and whether the clinical course differed from a sporadic group of breast cancer patients...
- Genomewide multipoint linkage analysis of seven extended Palauan pedigrees with schizophrenia, by a Markov-chain Monte Carlo methodN J Camp
Genetic Epidemiology, Department of Medical Informatics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Am J Hum Genet 69:1278-89. 2001....
- Knowledge, attitudes, and interest in breast-ovarian cancer gene testing: a survey of a large African-American kindred with a BRCA1 mutationA Y Kinney
College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112, USA
Prev Med 33:543-51. 2001..This study assessed counseling and testing needs from the perspective of adult members of a large African-American kindred with a BRCA1 mutation...
- Prevalence and clinical characteristics of celiac disease in Downs syndrome in a US studyL Book
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City 84108, USA
Am J Med Genet 98:70-4. 2001..Clinical and growth characteristics do not distinguish between children with and without celiac disease. Based on these observations, it is recommended that children with Downs syndrome be screened for celiac disease...