Nicholas R Natale
Affiliation: University of Idaho
- Can selective ligands for glutamate binding proteins be rationally designed?Nicholas R Natale
301 Renfrew Hall, Department of Chemistry, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID 83844 2343 USA
Curr Top Med Chem 6:823-47. 2006..The prospects for unraveling cross-reactivity will be weighed in light of a critical comparison of the glutamate binding protein targets...
- Catalytic asymmetric synthesis of glutamate analoguesDavid J Burkhart
Department of Chemistry, University of Idaho, 301 Renfrew Hall, Moscow, ID 83844 2343, USA
Org Lett 6:1285-8. 2004..Chiral centers alpha or beta at the C-5 position do not detract from diastereoselectivity of the Jacobsen-Strecker reaction. [reaction: see text]..
- Fluorescent probes of the isoxazole-dihydropyridine scaffold: MDR-1 binding and homology modelMonika I Szabon-Watola
Department of Chemistry, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID 83843, United States
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 24:117-21. 2014..A homology model for IDHP binding at MDR-1 is presented which represents our current working hypothesis. ..
- Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of a novel class of anticancer agents: anthracenylisoxazole lexitropsin conjugatesXiaochun Han
Department of Chemistry, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID 83844, United States
Bioorg Med Chem 17:1671-80. 2009..Evidence consistent with a mechanism of action via the interaction of these compounds with G-quadruplex (G4) DNA and a structural based rational for the observed selectivity of the AIMs for G4 over B-DNA is presented...
- Unique structure-activity relationship for 4-isoxazolyl-1,4-dihydropyridinesGerald W Zamponi
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, University of Calgary, 3330 Hospital Drive NW, Calgary, Alberta T2N 4N1, Canada
J Med Chem 46:87-96. 2003..A variable-temperature NMR study confirmed the computation. With Striessnig's computational sequence homologation procedure, a working hypothesis was derived from the data that explains the unique SAR for IDs...
- Ligands to study the glutamate receptor and transportersNICHOLAS NATALE; Fiscal Year: 2006..And also relevant to the special considerations for the AREA program, our research group has had a significant positive impact on the participation of University of Idaho students in research. [unreadable] [unreadable]..