Jayasree J Nandagopal
Affiliation: University of Cincinnati
- Pharmacologic treatment of pediatric bipolar disorderJayasree J Nandagopal
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, 260 Stetson Street, Cincinnati, OH 45267, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 18:455-69, x. 2009..The complex treatment issues of comorbid BPD and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder also are addressed...
- Selegiline transdermal system: a novel treatment option for major depressive disorderJayasree J Nandagopal
University of Cincinnati, Department of Psychiatry, 260 Stetson Street, Suite 3200, Cincinnati, OH 45267 0559, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 10:1665-73. 2009....
- Impulsivity in adolescents with bipolar disorder and/or attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and healthy controls as measured by the Barratt Impulsiveness ScaleJayasree J Nandagopal
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267 0559, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 21:465-8. 2011....
- Glutamatergic effects of divalproex in adolescents with mania: a proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy studyJeffrey R Strawn
University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH 45267, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 51:642-51. 2012....
- Preventative strategies for early-onset bipolar disorder: towards a clinical staging modelRobert K McNamara
Department of Psychiatry, Division of Bipolar Disorders Research, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
CNS Drugs 24:983-96. 2010..This approach warrants evaluation in prospective longitudinal trials in youth determined to be at ultra-high risk for bipolar I disorder...