Peter J Mucha
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Community structure in time-dependent, multiscale, and multiplex networksPeter J Mucha
Carolina Center for Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Science 328:876-8. 2010..This framework allows studies of community structure in a general setting encompassing networks that evolve over time, have multiple types of links (multiplexity), and have multiple scales...
- Graph fission in an evolving voter modelRichard Durrett
Department of Mathematics, Duke University, Box 90320, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:3682-7. 2012..Using simulations and approximate calculations, we explain why these two nearly identical models have such dramatically different phase transitions...
- Multiopinion coevolving voter model with infinitely many phase transitionsFeng Shi
Department of Mathematics, CB No 3250, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 3250, USA
Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys 88:062818. 2013..Moreover, the formulas describing the end states of these processes are remarkably simple when expressed as a function of β=α/(1-α). ..
- Nonaxisymmetric high-aspect-ratio ellipsoids under shear: lowest-order correction for finite aspect ratiosFeng Shi
Department of Mathematics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA and Computation Institute, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637 2616, USA
Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys 90:013005. 2014....
- Transient antibody-mucin interactions produce a dynamic molecular shield against viral invasionAlex Chen
Department of Mathematics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Biophys J 106:2028-36. 2014....
- Spectral tripartitioning of networksThomas Richardson
Department of Mathematics, Carolina Center for Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 3250, USA
Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys 80:036111. 2009..S. Congressional networks inferred from roll call voting similarities...