Ross M Moskowitz
Affiliation: University of California
- Erosion of embolization coils into the renal collecting system mimicking stoneJason Phan
University of California Irvine, Department of Radiology, Orange, California
West J Emerg Med 13:127-30. 2012..History is significant for a remote unsuccessful endopyelotomy attempt that required an urgent embolization...
- Retroperitoneal transdiaphragmatic robotic-assisted laparoscopic resection of a left thoracolumbar neurofibromaRoss M Moskowitz
Department of Urology, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, California, USA
JSLS 13:64-8. 2009..This report describes the first use of robotic technology to resect a left thoracolumbar neurofibroma...
- Preliminary evaluation of a genitourinary skills training curriculum for medical studentsAdam G Kaplan
Department of Urology, University of California Irvine, Orange, California 92868 3298, USA
J Urol 182:668-73. 2009..We developed a 2-day intensive genitourinary skills training curriculum for medical students beginning their clinical clerkship training years and evaluated the initial experience with this program...
- Evaluation of the outcomes of electrosurgical induced bowel injury treated with tissue glue/sealant versus sutured repair in a rabbit modelGeoffrey N Box
Department of Urology, University of California, Irvine, Orange, California 92868, USA
J Endourol 23:535-40. 2009..Questions have been raised about the possible use of a tissue adhesive to repair injured bowel. We compared glued repair and sutured repair of both large bowel (LB) and small bowel (SB) electrosurgical injuries in a rabbit model...
- Preliminary study of virtual reality and model simulation for learning laparoscopic suturing skillsElspeth M McDougall
Department of Urology, University of California, Irvine, Orange, California, USA
J Urol 182:1018-25. 2009....