Jeremy P Moore
Affiliation: University of California
- Clinical Experience With the Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator in Adults With Congenital Heart DiseaseJeremy P Moore
From the Ahmanson UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center, Los Angeles, CA J P M, K M S, J A A Montreal Heart Institute, Montreal, QC, Canada B M, P K Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA M S L Children s Heart Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA S C C Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY A N Z, R H P Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC A S J and Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN F A F
Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol 9:. 2016..The subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) has emerged as a novel tool for prevention of sudden cardiac death, but clinical performance data for adults with congenital heart disease are limited...
- A Clinical Risk Score to Improve the Diagnosis of Tachycardia-Induced Cardiomyopathy in ChildhoodJeremy P Moore
Depatment of Pediatrics, University of California at Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, California Electronic address
Am J Cardiol 118:1074-80. 2016..97 and 0.94, respectively. In conclusion, pediatric TIC may be accurately discriminated from other forms of DC using simple electrocardiographic parameters. This may allow for rapid diagnosis and early treatment of this condition. ..
- Catheter ablation of supraventricular tachyarrhythmia after extracardiac Fontan surgeryJeremy P Moore
Ahmanson UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center, Los Angeles, California Electronic address
Heart Rhythm 13:1891-7. 2016..Extracardiac total cavopulmonary connection (E-TCPC) is widely performed for single ventricle palliation, yet there is little experience with catheter ablation in this population...
- Characterization of Cardiac Troponin Elevation in the Setting of Pediatric Supraventricular TachycardiaJeremy P Moore
Division of Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, UCLA Medical Center, 200 Medical Plaza Dr Suite 330, Los Angeles, CA, 90095, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 37:392-8. 2016..Episode severity, characterized by respiratory or gastrointestinal symptoms, lower mean blood pressure, and increased tachycardia rate and duration are predictive. Clinical follow-up is favorable...
- Transcaval puncture for access to the pulmonary venous atrium after the extracardiac total cavopulmonary connection operationJeremy P Moore
From the Division of Pediatric Cardiology, UCLA Medical Center J P M, B H, K M S, Ahmanson UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center, Division of Cardiology J P M, K M S, and Section of Cardiovascular Imaging, Department of Radiology D Z B, University of California at Los Angeles
Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol 8:824-8. 2015..Puncture through the inferior vena cava to the pulmonary venous atrium may be an effective route for access in these patients...
- Arrhythmia management for the adult patient with congenital heart disease: an update and analytical reviewJ P Moore
Department of Pediatrics Division of Pediatric Cardiology and the Ahmanson UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center Los Angeles, CA, USA
Minerva Pediatr 66:415-39. 2014....
- Catheter ablation of tachycardia arising from the pulmonary venous atrium after surgical repair of congenital heart diseaseJeremy P Moore
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California Ahmanson UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center, Los Angeles, California Electronic address
Heart Rhythm 12:297-304. 2015..Tachycardia arising from the pulmonary venous atrium (PVA) has not been adequately characterized in the setting of surgically repaired congenital heart disease (CHD)...
- Predictors of myocardial recovery in pediatric tachycardia-induced cardiomyopathyJeremy P Moore
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California Electronic address
Heart Rhythm 11:1163-9. 2014..Tachycardia-induced cardiomyopathy (TIC) carries significant risk of morbidity and mortality, although full recovery is possible. Little is known about the myocardial recovery pattern...
- Psychiatric disorder and incessant tachyarrhythmia in a childPeter Chau
Department of Pediatrics, UCLA Mattel Children s Hospital, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Case Rep Pediatr 2013:572301. 2013..A review of the literature is presented, with a special emphasis on distinguishing these two entities as well as a synopsis of this uncommon arrhythmia in the pediatric population...
- The corrected QT interval before and after heart transplantationJeremy P Moore
Pediatric Cardiology, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Am J Cardiol 104:596-601. 2009..This information can be used in pre-transplantation donor assessment, and post-transplantation management can be tailored to avoid the occurrence of ventricular arrhythmia...
- Isoproterenol administration during general anesthesia for the evaluation of children with ventricular preexcitationJeremy P Moore
Department of Pediatrics, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol 4:73-8. 2011..The aim of this study was to determine the effect of isoproterenol on accessory-pathway conduction in children undergoing general anesthesia and its role in the risk-stratification process...
- Characterization of anatomic ventricular tachycardia isthmus pathology after surgical repair of tetralogy of FallotJeremy P Moore
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, UCLA Medical Center, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA Cardiac Arrhythmia Center, UCLA Health System, University of California at Los Angeles, CA and Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Loma Linda University Medical Center, CA
Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol 6:905-11. 2013..Autopsy hearts with tetralogy of Fallot were evaluated to clarify the pathological substrate...
- Mechanisms and predictors of recurrent tachycardia following catheter ablation for D-Transposition of the great arteries after the mustard or senning operationRoberto G Gallotti
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Heart Rhythm . 2016..Catheter ablation has been shown to be acutely successful for achieving rhythm control in this population, but the mechanisms of recurrence are ill-defined...
- Transpulmonary atrial pacing: an approach to transvenous pacemaker implantation after extracardiac conduit Fontan surgeryJeremy P Moore
Division of Pediatric Cardiology and Ahmanson UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 25:1028-31. 2014..A new technique for atrial lead placement in the setting of this surgical anatomy is proposed...
- Factors associated with fluoroscopy exposure during pediatric catheter ablation utilizing electroanatomical mappingGrace Wan
Department of Pediatrics, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Interv Card Electrophysiol 35:235-42. 2012..We sought to determine factors associated with fluoroscopy exposure with conventional catheter ablation versus electroanatomical navigation...