Affiliation: University of Colorado
- Young Children's Developmental Ecologies and Kindergarten ReadinessStefanie Mollborn
Sociology and Institute of Behavioral Science, 483 UCB, Boulder, CO, 80309 0483, USA
Demography 53:1853-1882. 2016..Because specific factors have different implications depending on the ecologies in which they are embedded, findings support the usefulness of a broad ecological approach...
- Bundles of Norms About Teen Sex and PregnancyStefanie Mollborn
University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, Colorado, USA
Qual Health Res 25:1283-99. 2015..The norm bundles concept has implications for teen pregnancy prevention policies and can help revitalize social norms for understanding health behaviors. ..
- Health lifestyles in early childhoodStefanie Mollborn
University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO, USA
J Health Soc Behav 55:386-402. 2014..Further research on health lifestyles throughout childhood is warranted. ..
- How resource dynamics explain accumulating developmental and health disparities for teen parents' childrenStefanie Mollborn
Sociology and Institute of Behavioral Science, University of Colorado Boulder, 483 UCB, Boulder, CO, 80309 0483, USA
Demography 51:1199-224. 2014....
- Correlates and consequences of parent-teen incongruence in reports of teens' sexual experienceStefanie Mollborn
Department of Sociology and Institute of Behavioral Science, University of Colorado at Boulder, CO 80309 0483, USA
J Sex Res 47:314-29. 2010..These findings suggest that research on parent-teen communication about sex needs to consider the expectations being expressed, as well as the information being exchanged...
- Investigating the relationship between teenage childbearing and psychological distress using longitudinal evidenceStefanie Mollborn
University of Colorado at Boulder, Institute of Behavioral Science, Boulder, CO 80309 0483, USA
J Health Soc Behav 50:310-26. 2009..In this group, experiencing high levels of distress markedly increased the probability of becoming a teenage mother Among nonpoor teenage girls, the relationship between distress and subsequent teenage childbearing was spurious...
- Exploring variation in teenage mothers' and fathers' educational attainmentStefanie Mollborn
Institute of Behavioral Science, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO, USA
Perspect Sex Reprod Health 42:152-9. 2010..Additionally, gender differences in teenage parents' educational outcomes have rarely been studied...