F W Moler
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Pediatric extracorporeal life support after high frequency ventilation: predictors of survivalRobyn J Meyer
Department of Pediatrics, University of Arizona, Tucson 85724 5073, USA
ASAIO J 48:472-5. 2002....
- Resuscitation research and the final rule: is there an impasse?Frank W Moler
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0243, USA
Pediatrics 114:859-61. 2004
- In-hospital versus out-of-hospital pediatric cardiac arrest: a multicenter cohort studyFrank W Moler
Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Crit Care Med 37:2259-67. 2009....
- Multicenter cohort study of out-of-hospital pediatric cardiac arrestFrank W Moler
Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Crit Care Med 39:141-9. 2011..These objectives were for planning an interventional trial of therapeutic hypothermia after pediatric cardiac arrest...
- Extracorporal life support for pulmonary hemorrhage in children: a case seriesNikoleta S Kolovos
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, USA
Crit Care Med 30:577-80. 2002..To examine the use and outcome of extracorporeal life support in children with severe respiratory failure caused by pulmonary hemorrhage...
- Use of extracorporeal life support as a bridge to pediatric cardiac transplantationRobert J Gajarski
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, C S Mott Children s Hospital, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 22:28-34. 2003..Extracorporeal life support (ECLS) has been used for post-cardiotomy rescue, but its use as a bridge to heart transplantation (OHT) in patients with post-surgical or end-stage ventricular failure remains controversial...
- Continuous quality improvement: reducing unplanned extubations in a pediatric intensive care unitRoxanne Sadowski
Department of Critical Care Support Services, University of Michigan Health System, 200 East Hospital Dr, F5815 Box 0208, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Pediatrics 114:628-32. 2004....
- Outcome of pediatric patients treated with extracorporeal life support after cardiac surgeryNikoleta S Kolovos
Department of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 76:1435-41; discussion 1441-2. 2003..We previously described factors associated with death in this population. We now review our recent experience to reassess factors related to mortality...
- Nosocomial catheter-related bloodstream infections in a pediatric intensive care unit: risk and rates associated with various intravascular technologiesFolafoluwa O Odetola
University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Pediatr Crit Care Med 4:432-6. 2003..This study was done to assess the risk and rates of catheter related-bloodstream infections (CR-BSI) associated with different intravascular technologies in a pediatric intensive care unit population...
- Hypothermia for Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Planning GrantFrank Moler; Fiscal Year: 2004..The CDMCC will make operational all data and analysis related tasks of this application, and assure all study sites are compliant with regulations concerning data security and confidentiality. ..
- Planning Hypothermia Trial for Pediatric Cardiac ArrestFrank Moler; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..