Affiliation: University of California
- Value of micro-CT as an investigative tool for osteochondritis dissecansA Mohr
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Christian Albrechts University, Kiel, Germany
Acta Radiol 44:532-7. 2003..To evaluate micro computed tomography (micro-CT) for the assessment of osteochondritis dissecans in comparison with histology...
- Selective water excitation for faster MR imaging of articular cartilage defects: initial clinical resultsA Mohr
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Christian Albrechts University of Kiel, Arnold Heller Strasse 9, 24105 Kiel, Germany
Eur Radiol 13:686-9. 2003..14-0.8). The WE 3D FLASH MR imaging seems to be promising for fast imaging of articular cartilage lesions of the knee...
- The value of water-excitation 3D FLASH and fat-saturated PDw TSE MR imaging for detecting and grading articular cartilage lesions of the kneeAndreas Mohr
Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, 350 Parnassus Avenue, Suite 150, San Francisco, CA 94117 1349, USA
Skeletal Radiol 32:396-402. 2003..To evaluate the diagnostic accuracy of water-excitation (WE) 3D FLASH and fat-saturated (FS) proton density-weighted (PDw) TSE MR imaging for detecting, grading, and sizing articular cartilage lesions of the knee...
- Micro-CT arthrography: a pilot study for the ex vivo visualization of the rat knee jointFrank W Roemer
Osteoporosis and Arthritis Research Group, Department of Radiology, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 184:1215-9. 2005..The secondary aims were the quantification of retropatellar cartilage thickness and the analysis of microstructural cancellous bone parameters within the tibial epiphysis...
- Prevalence of magnetic resonance imaging-defined atrophic and hypertrophic phenotypes of knee osteoarthritis in a population-based cohortFrank W Roemer
Department of Radiology, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Arthritis Rheum 64:429-37. 2012....
- Zmpste24 deficiency in mice causes spontaneous bone fractures, muscle weakness, and a prelamin A processing defectMartin O Bergo
Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94141 9100, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99:13049-54. 2002..Muscle weakness in Zmpste24(-/-) mice can be reasonably ascribed to defective processing of prelamin A, but the brittle bone phenotype suggests a broader role for Zmpste24 in mammalian biology...
- Short tau inversion recovery and proton density-weighted fat suppressed sequences for the evaluation of osteoarthritis of the knee with a 1.0 T dedicated extremity MRI: development of a time-efficient sequence protocolFrank W Roemer
Osteoporosis and Arthritis Research Group, Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Eur Radiol 15:978-87. 2005..75/0.79), tibial cartilage (0.71/0.78). Optimization of sequence protocols consisting of three sequences results in time savings and cost efficiency in imaging of knee OA without loss of information over a more time consuming protocol...
- Phenotypic characterization of skeletal abnormalities of Osteopotentia mutant mice by micro-CT: a descriptive approach with emphasis on reconstruction techniquesFrank W Roemer
Department of Radiology, Klinikum Augsburg, 86156, Augsburg, Germany
Skeletal Radiol 40:1073-8. 2011..Our aim was the evaluation of micro CT for the qualitative morphological assessment of skeletal abnormalities of Osteopotentia-mutant mice in comparison to radiography and histology...
- Micro-CT of carotid arteries: a tool for experimental studiesAndreas Mohr
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Christian Albrechts University of Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 27:651-4. 2004..This preliminary study demonstrates the potential of micro-CT as a supplementary method for the two- and three-dimensional ex vivo evaluation of carotid atherosclerosis...
- Using fat-saturated proton density-weighted MR imaging to evaluate articular cartilageAndreas Mohr
AJR Am J Roentgenol 181:280-1; author reply 281-2. 2003
- Analysis of atherosclerosis with micro-CTAndreas Mohr
Radiology 235:338-9; author reply 339. 2005