Greg D Mears
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Validation of a predictive model for automated external defibrillator placement in rural AmericaGreg Mears
Department of Emergency Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill 27599 7594, USA
Prehosp Emerg Care 10:186-93. 2006..We set out to develop a cost-effective rural AED placement model and to test the validity of the resulting model using OOHCAs attended by EMS...
- Emergency medical services information systems and a future EMS national databaseGregory Mears
Department of Emergency Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill 27599, USA
Prehosp Emerg Care 6:123-30. 2002....
- Emergency medical services information systemsGreg Mears
EMS Performance Improvement Center, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
N C Med J 68:266-7. 2007..North Carolina is a national and international leader in EMS given its support of the PreMIS System, the EMS Toolkit Project, EMS Bioterrorism Surveillance, and participation in the National EMS Database...
- The North Carolina EMS Data System: a comprehensive integrated emergency medical services quality improvement programGreg D Mears
Department of Emergency Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Prehosp Emerg Care 14:85-94. 2010..Significant barriers, however, still exist to the standardization of EMS data systems and infrastructure nationally. Indeed, there is no comprehensive measurement of EMS service delivery or patient volume at the national level...
- Impact of a statewide ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction regionalization program on treatment times for women, minorities, and the elderlySeth W Glickman
Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC 27599, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 3:514-21. 2010....
- A link to improve stroke patient care: a successful linkage between a statewide emergency medical services data system and a stroke registryGreg D Mears
Department of Emergency Medicine, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, North Carolina, USA
Acad Emerg Med 17:1398-404. 2010..We sought to create and validate a linkage of the North Carolina EMS Data System (NC-EMS-DS) with data contained in the North Carolina Stroke Care Collaborative (NCSCC) Registry...
- The use of national highway traffic safety administration uniform prehospital data elements in state emergency medical services data collection systemsN Clay Mann
Intermountain Injury Control Research Center, Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City 84108 1284, USA
Prehosp Emerg Care 8:29-33. 2004..The objective of this study was to determine the extent to which states incorporate the Uniform Prehospital EMS Data Elements into statewide EMS data collection systems...
- Development of systems of care for ST-elevation myocardial infarction patients: the emergency medical services and emergency department perspectivePeter Moyer
Circulation 116:e43-8. 2007