Ian R McNicholl
Affiliation: University of California
- Drug Interactions Among the AntiretroviralsIan R McNicholl
University of California at San Francisco Positive Health Program, Building 80, Ward 86, San Francisco General Hospital, 995 Potrero Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Curr Infect Dis Rep 6:159-162. 2004....
- Neuraminidase inhibitors: zanamivir and oseltamivirI R McNicholl
Division of Pharmacy Practice, St Louis College of Pharmacy, St Louis, MO, USA
Ann Pharmacother 35:57-70. 2001..To review the pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safety of zanamivir and oseltamivir for the prophylaxis and treatment of influenza...
- On the horizon: promising investigational antiretroviral agentsIan R McNicholl
UCSF Positive Health Program, Building 80, Ward 86, 995 Potrero Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Curr Pharm Des 12:1091-103. 2006....
- Does once-daily etravirine have a role in the management of HIV-1 infection?Ian R McNicholl
University of California San Francisco Positive Health Program at San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center, Building 80, Ward 86, 995 Potrero Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Drugs 73:207-12. 2013..Etravirine dissolution in water allows for the flexibility of once-daily dosing with one fixed-dose combination tablet followed by an etravirine/water 'chaser'...
- Polypharmacy, drug-drug interactions, and potentially inappropriate medications in older adults with human immunodeficiency virus infectionMeredith Greene
Division of Geriatrics, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco, California
J Am Geriatr Soc 62:447-53. 2014..To describe the frequency of medication-related problems in older adults with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection...