Donna McNeese Smith
Affiliation: University of California
- Nursing values and a changing nurse workforce: values, age, and job stagesDonna K McNeese-Smith
Nursing Administration Program, Santa Ana College, University of California, Los Angeles, 90095 6917, USA
J Nurs Adm 33:260-70. 2003..To identify the extent values are associated with age group and job stage; job satisfaction, productivity, and organizational commitment; as well as education, generation, ethnicity, gender, and role...
- Processes and outcomes of substance abuse treatment between two programs for clients insured under managed careDonna McNeese-Smith
University of California at Los Angeles School of Nursing, Los Angeles, California 90095 6917, USA
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 33:439-46. 2007..Intensity, as seen in the RT program, rather than duration, was more effective in substance use reduction and treatment completion...
- A model for bridging the gap: from theory to practice to realitySuzette Cardin
Graduate Nursing Administration Program, UCLA School of Nursing, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Nurs Adm Q 29:154-61. 2005..Based on the leadership model of James Kouzes and Barry Posner, this program includes the 5 practices of exemplary leadership: Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act, and Encourage the Heart...
- Alcohol use reduction program in methadone maintained individuals with hepatitis C virus infectionAdeline Nyamathi
University of California, Los Angeles, School of Nursing, Los Angeles, California, USA
J Addict Dis 27:27-33. 2008..The findings suggest that healthcare providers' strategies designed to boost motivation, combined with various types of support, may prove successful in alcohol reduction among methadone-maintained clients...
- Insight into dementia care management using social-behavioral theory and mixed methodsKaren Connor
David Geffen School of Medicine, Department of Neurology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Nurs Res 58:348-58. 2009....