Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- School connectedness and the transition into and out of health-risk behavior among adolescents: a comparison of social belonging and teacher supportClea McNeely
Dept of Population and Family Health Sciences, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 615 North Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD 21205 2179, USA
J Sch Health 74:284-92. 2004
- Vulnerability, risk, and protectionRobert William Blum
J Adolesc Health 31:28-39. 2002
- Mothers' influence on the timing of first sex among 14- and 15-year-oldsClea McNeely
Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
J Adolesc Health 31:256-65. 2002..To better understand maternal influence on the timing of first sex for adolescents...
- Sexual abuse history, risk behavior, and sexually transmitted diseases: the impact of age at abuseSally Ann Ohene
Center for Adolescent Health and Development, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55455, USA
Sex Transm Dis 32:358-63. 2005..The objective of this study was to examine the relationship between age at onset of sexual abuse, risk behaviors, and a diagnosis of sexually transmitted disease (STD) in a clinic-attending adolescent population...
- Parental expectations, physical punishment, and violence among adolescents who score positive on a psychosocial screening test in primary careSally Ann Ohene
Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Health, Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Pediatrics 117:441-7. 2006....
- Peer relations, adolescent behavior, and public health research and practiceRobert Crosnoe
Department of Sociology and Population Research Center, University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station, A1700 Austin, TX 78712, USA
Fam Community Health 31:S71-80. 2008....