Mary H McGrath
Affiliation: University of California
- Elective plastic surgical procedures in adolescenceMary H McGrath
Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Adolesc Med Clin 15:487-502. 2004....
- The psychological safety of breast implant surgeryMary H McGrath
Division of Plastic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, Calif 94143 0932, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 120:103S-109S. 2007..Meanwhile, a new generation of investigators has been stimulated to study and reinterpret the psychodynamics of the aesthetic surgery experience...
- Emerging trends in the outsourcing of medical and surgical careJennifer B Boyd
Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, 94143 0790, USA
Arch Surg 146:107-12. 2011..Ultimately, the balance between cost savings, quality, and patient satisfaction will be the key determinant in the future of medical outsourcing...
- Long-term reconstructive outcomes after expander-implant breast reconstruction with serious infectious or wound-healing complicationsAnne Warren Peled
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Ann Plast Surg 68:369-73. 2012..In extreme cases, these issues can lead to expander-implant loss. Little is known about the long-term reconstructive outcomes for patients who develop major complications threatening their expander-implant reconstructions...
- Management of benign tumors of the adolescent breastDavid S Chang
Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 120:13e-19e. 2007..The authors review the approach to five specific breast lesions: fibroadenomas, phyllodes tumors, juvenile hypertrophy, inflammatory processes, and premature breast development...
- Decision and management algorithms to address patient and food and drug administration concerns regarding breast augmentation and implantsWilliam P Adams
Department of Plastic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 114:1252-7. 2004....