Bradley D McDowell
Affiliation: University of Iowa
- Stability of neuropsychological performance in anorexia nervosaAnia E Mikos
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Ann Clin Psychiatry 20:9-13. 2008..We investigated the stability of neuropsychological performance and eating disorder (EDO) symptoms before, immediately after, and 2 years after inpatient treatment. We also examined relationships between neuropsychological and EDO measures...
- Cognitive impairment in anorexia nervosa is not due to depressed moodBradley D McDowell
Department of Psychiatry, 1 287 Medical Education Building, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242 1000, USA
Int J Eat Disord 33:351-5. 2003..It is unclear whether these deficits are linked to co-morbid depression in this population. We examined the relationship between depressive symptoms and cognitive functioning...
- Concordance between the CVLT and the WMS-III word lists testBradley D McDowell
Department of Psychiatry, Psychiatry Research, 1 287 Medical Education Bldg, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242 1000, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 19:319-24. 2004..When diagnostic outcomes were discordant for free recall measures, the CVLT indicated impairment more often than did the WLT...
- Demographic differences in incidence for pituitary adenomaBradley D McDowell
Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, 52242, USA
Pituitary 14:23-30. 2011..There are several potential explanations for this finding with some evidence that at least part of the effect may be due to differential diagnosis between races...
- Neuropsychological characteristics of patients in a hospital-based eating disorder programJohn D Bayless
Department of Psychiatry, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa 42242, USA edu
Ann Clin Psychiatry 14:203-7. 2002..Depression level and body mass were not associated with cognitive impairment. Whether effective restoration of weight and resolution of core psychopathology contribute to reversal of cognitive deficits requires further research...
- Neuropsychological functioning pretreatment and posttreatment in an inpatient eating disorders programDavid J Moser
Department of Psychiatry, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa 52240, USA
Int J Eat Disord 33:64-70. 2003..This study was conducted to determine whether neuropsychological dysfunction associated with anorexia nervosa resolves with inpatient treatment...
- Pancreatectomy predicts improved survival for pancreatic adenocarcinoma: results of an instrumental variable analysisBradley D McDowell
Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center Departments of Health Services Research Biostatistics Epidemiology Surgery, The University of Iowa College of Public Health and University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
Ann Surg 261:740-5. 2015..The objective of this study was to evaluate whether increasing resection rates would result in an increase in average survival in patients with stage I/II PDA...
- Stability of cognitive performance in anorexia nervosaBradley McDowell; Fiscal Year: 2002..Such information also informs our basic understanding of how the brain recovers from the effects of starvation. ..