Robert W Mathes
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Relationship between histamine2-receptor antagonist medications and risk of invasive breast cancerRobert W Mathes
Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 17:67-72. 2008..The few previous studies evaluating this association have been null but have been limited by small sample sizes, and none have evaluated risk by either histologic type or estrogen receptor/progesterone receptor status...
- Migraine in postmenopausal women and the risk of invasive breast cancerRobert W Mathes
Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, M4 C308, P O Box 19024, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 17:3116-22. 2008..Given the strong relationship between endogenous estrogen levels and breast cancer risk, migraine sufferers may experience a reduced risk of breast cancer...
- Relationship between migraine history and breast cancer risk among premenopausal and postmenopausal womenChristopher I Li
Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 18:2030-4. 2009..It extends the prior report in observing that this relationship holds for both premenopausal and postmenopausal women and is independent of exposure to common migraine triggers...
- Migraine history and breast cancer risk among postmenopausal womenChristopher I Li
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 N Fairview Ave, M4 C308, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:1005-10. 2010..06). CONCLUSION This study supports the hypothesis that a history of migraine is associated with a lower risk of breast cancer and that this relationship is independent of recent NSAID use...
- Basal cell skin cancer after total-body irradiation and hematopoietic cell transplantationJeffrey L Schwartz
Department of Radiation Oncology, The University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington 98195 6069, USA
Radiat Res 171:155-63. 2009....
- Relationship between anthropometric factors, radiation exposure, and colon cancer incidence in the Life Span Study cohort of atomic bomb survivorsErin O Semmens
Department of Epidemiology, University of Washington, Health Sciences F 263, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Cancer Causes Control 24:27-37. 2013..We examined colon cancer risk in atomic bomb survivors to investigate whether excess body weight after the bombings alters sensitivity to radiation effects...