Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Characteristics of persons with severe mental illness who have been incarcerated for murderJason C Matejkowski
School of Policy and Practice, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 36:74-86. 2008..Findings are contextualized and compared with similarly descriptive studies of nonlethal violence and persons with a mental illness; hospitalized, schizophrenic and psychotic murderers; and homicide offenders outside the United States...
- Investigating the impact of housing first on ACT fidelityJason Matejkowski
School of Social Policy and Practice, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Community Ment Health J 45:6-11. 2009..Other deviations may result from serving individuals that are more disconnected from social supports than other individuals with mental illness, with longer street histories, and greater involvement with substance use...
- Maternal mental health and pediatric health care use among a national sample of Medicaid- and SCHIP-insured childrenSARA WIESEL CULLEN
School of Social Policy and Practice, University of Pennsylvania, 3815 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6179, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 37:443-60. 2010..The findings also suggest that all Medicaid- or SCHIP-eligible families could benefit from targeted engagement strategies linking them with consistent and appropriate sources of pediatric health care...
- Prize-based contingency management for the treatment of substance abusers: a meta-analysisLois A Benishek
Treatment Research Institute, Philadelphia, PA, USA University of Pennsylvania, Department of Psychiatry, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Addiction 109:1426-36. 2014..To review randomized controlled trials to assess efficacy of a prize-based contingency management procedure in reducing substance use (where a drug-free breath or urine sample provides a chance of winning a prize)...
- Social integration of people with serious mental illness: network transactions and satisfactionYin Ling Irene Wong
School of Social Policy and Practice, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6214, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 38:51-67. 2011....
- Mental illness, criminal risk factors and parole release decisionsJason Matejkowski
School of Social Policy and Practice, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
Behav Sci Law 29:528-53. 2011....
- The Personal Norm of Reciprocity among mental health service users: conceptual development and measurementJason Matejkowski
University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA
Psychiatr Rehabil J 34:202-13. 2011..We evaluated the psychometric properties of one such measure, the Personal Norm of Reciprocity (PNR) scale...
- Matching consequences to behavior: implications of failing to distinguish between noncompliance and nonresponsivityJason Matejkowski
Treatment Research Institute, 600 Public Ledger Building, 150 South Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Int J Law Psychiatry 34:269-74. 2011....