Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Update on Molecular Biology of Lung Development-TranscriptomicsThomas J Mariani
Division of Neonatology and Pediatric Molecular and Personalized Medicine Program, University of Rochester Medical Center, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 850, Rochester, NY 14642, USA Electronic address
Clin Perinatol 42:685-95. 2015..For a more comprehensive, contemporary review of the cellular and molecular aspects of lung development, readers can refer to recent reviews by others. ..
- Genome-wide transcriptional profiling reveals connective tissue mast cell accumulation in bronchopulmonary dysplasiaSoumyaroop Bhattacharya
Department of Pediatrics, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 186:349-58. 2012..Due to the limited availability of clinical samples, an understanding of the molecular pathogenesis of this disease and its causal mechanisms and associated biomarkers is limited...
- Expression analysis of asthma candidate genes during human and murine lung developmentErik Melen
Channing Laboratory, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Respir Res 12:86. 2011..Little is known about the role of most asthma susceptibility genes during human lung development. Genetic determinants for normal lung development are not only important early in life, but also for later lung function...
- PPARgamma deficiency results in reduced lung elastic recoil and abnormalities in airspace distributionDawn M Simon
Division of Respiratory Diseases, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Respir Res 11:69. 2010..We sought to understand the impact of airspace enlargement in conditionally targeted mice upon the physio-mechanical properties of the lung...
- Peripheral blood gene expression profiles in COPD subjectsSoumyaroop Bhattacharya
Neonatology Division and Center for Pediatric Biomedical Research, University of Rochester Medical Center, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, 14642, NY
J Clin Bioinforma 1:12. 2011..These results contribute to our understanding of gene expression changes in the peripheral blood of patients with COPD and may provide insight into potential mechanisms involved in the disease...
- Platform dependence of inference on gene-wise and gene-set involvement in human lung developmentRose Du
Channing Laboratory, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 10:189. 2009..0 and the Illumina HumanRef-8 v2 Expression Bead Chips, for comparability in a biological system in which changes may be subtle, namely fetal lung tissue as a function of gestational age...
- Transcriptomic analysis of human lung developmentAlvin T Kho
Children s Hospital Informatics Program, Harvard MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 181:54-63. 2010..Current understanding of the molecular regulation of lung development is limited and derives mostly from animal studies...
- Functional Genomics of AlveogenesisThomas Mariani; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..