Benjamin C Marcus
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Evidence-Based Medicine in Laser Medicine for Facial Plastic SurgeryBenjamin C Marcus
Section of Facial Plastic Surgery, Division of Otolaryngology, Department of Surgery, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA Electronic address
Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am 23:297-302. 2015....
- Rhytidectomy: current concepts, controversies and the state of the artBenjamin C Marcus
Division of Otolaryngology, Department of Surgery, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 20:262-6. 2012..To evaluate the current evidence-based medicine for rhytidectomy. Specific techniques and their scientific rationale are explored. The authors' practice modifications based on this evidence will be reviewed...
- The use of autologous fat for facial rejuvenationBenjamin C Marcus
Division of Otolaryngology, Department of Surgery, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53792 3284, USA
Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 37:521-31, viii. 2010..Nevertheless, the standardization of fat grafting techniques marks an exciting shift in facial aesthetics with the ability to correct all aspects of the aging face with safe, natural, and lasting results...
- The utility of concurrent rhinoplasty and sinus surgery: a 2-team approachBenjamin Marcus
Division of Otolaryngology, University of Wisconsin, Madison 53792 7375, USA
Arch Facial Plast Surg 8:260-2. 2006..To evaluate the safety and efficiency of and patient satisfaction with a 2-team approach for combined rhinoplasty and sinus surgery...
- Correction of internal nasal valve stenosis: a single surgeon comparison of butterfly versus traditional spreader graftsD Heath Stacey
Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, The University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
Ann Plast Surg 63:280-4. 2009..Patients were not bothered by the ear cartilage harvest.In select patients, the butterfly graft is a useful solution for INV collapse correction...
- Nasal tip volume analysis after butterfly graftScott R Chaiet
From the Division of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
Ann Plast Surg 72:9-12. 2014..It is believed that this graft may alter the nasal tip appearance, potentially limiting the technique's broad use despite its proven efficacy...
- Analysis of patient-determined preoperative computer imagingAshish Y Mahajan
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Wisconsin Madison, Room K4 720, Clinical Science Center, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 7375, USA
Arch Facial Plast Surg 11:290-5. 2009..To compare patients' goals in aesthetic rhinoplasty with aesthetic ideals by analyzing changes requested through computer imaging during the initial consultation...
- International interdisciplinary rhytidectomy surveyD Heath Stacey
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, WI, USA
Ann Plast Surg 64:370-5. 2010..These differences need to be addressed in order to measure outcomes across specialties and between techniques. This data will additionally be helpful for less experienced and younger surgeons who wish to define best practice patterns...
- Frontal cranioplasty: the endoscopic approachJeremy Warner
Department of Surgery, Division of Plastics Surgery, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wis 53792, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 121:341e-342e. 2008
- National interdisciplinary rhinoplastyJeremy Warner
Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
Aesthet Surg J 29:295-301. 2009..Examining the preoperative, operative, and postoperative techniques employed by different practitioners will provide rhinoplasty surgeons with benchmarks by which they can evaluate their own practice...