T C Manschreck
Affiliation: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Context memory in schizoaffective and schizophrenic disordersT C Manschreck
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Schizophr Res 26:153-61. 1997..Schizophrenic and schizoaffective subjects, however, did not differ in recall gain on this task. We conclude that schizoaffective subjects cannot be distinguished from schizophrenic subjects on this cognitive feature...
- Effects of clozapine on psychiatric symptoms, cognition, and functional outcome in schizophreniaT C Manschreck
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Fall River, MA 02720, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 11:481-9. 1999..Baseline cognitive performance, as well as cognitive change with treatment, predicted discharge. Further investigation of the effects of clozapine and other atypical antipsychotics on cognition and functional outcome is warranted...
- Impaired verbal memory is associated with impaired motor performance in schizophrenia: relationship to brain structureT C Manschreck
Department of Psychiatry, Dr John C Corrigan Mental Health Center, 49 Hillside Street, 02720, Fall River, MA 02215, USA
Schizophr Res 43:21-32. 2000..Structural imaging evidence from a subsample of these subjects (n=16) implicates frontal areas as the locus of this cognitive impairment...
- Can P300 distinguish among schizophrenia, schizoaffective and bipolar I disorders? An ERP study of response inhibitionJ Chun
Department of Psychology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, United States Laboratory of Clinical and Experimental Psychopathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fall River, MA, United States Harvard Commonwealth Research Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, United States Electronic address
Schizophr Res 151:175-84. 2013..The findings suggest that distinct P300 features in response inhibition may be biomarkers with the capacity to distinguish BD and SZ, although SA was not clearly distinguishable from SZ and CT...
- Age disorientation in schizophrenia: an indicator of progressive and severe psychopathology, not institutional isolationT C Manschreck
Department of Psychiatry and Psychology Laboratory for Clinical and Experimental Psychopathology, Harvard Medical School, Fall River, MA 02720, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 12:350-8. 2000..Levels of social withdrawal did not differentiate the two groups. A two-hit model consistent with neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative processes is proposed to explain the data...
- Frequency of normative word associations in the speech of individuals at familial high-risk for schizophreniaT C Manschreck
Laboratory for Clinical and Experimental Psychopathology, Harvard Commonwealth Research Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, 49 Hillside Street, Fall River, MA 02720, USA
Schizophr Res 140:99-103. 2012..Our results suggest that some language disturbances in schizophrenia likely arise from an underlying psychopathological mechanism, hyperactivity of semantic associations...
- Initiation of clozapine therapy in a patient with preexisting leukopenia: a discussion of the rationale of current treatment optionsR A Boshes
Department of Psychiatry, VAMC Brockton/West Roxbury, Dr. John C. Corrigan Mental Health Center, Harvard Medical School, Fall River, Massachusetts 02720, USA [corrected
Ann Clin Psychiatry 13:233-7. 2001....