Hector E Lopez-Valdes
Affiliation: University of California
- Bradykinin increases resensitization of purinergic receptor signaling in glioma cellsHector E Lopez-Valdes
Department of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Cancer Cell Int 10:35. 2010..Interaction between bradykinin and purinergic signaling may therefore be involved in the regulation of glial tumor cells...
- Mitochondrial transport in processes of cortical neurons is independent of intracellular calciumLuis Beltran-Parrazal
Department of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 291:C1193-7. 2006....
- Distinct vascular conduction with cortical spreading depressionKevin C Brennan
Department of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Neurocience Research Building, Room 575, 635 Charles E Young Drive South, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Neurophysiol 97:4143-51. 2007..Distinct vascular conduction could be important for the pathogenesis of conditions that involve CSD, including migraine, stroke, and traumatic brain injury...
- Minimum conditions for the induction of cortical spreading depression in brain slicesYujie T Tang
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and Department of Bioengineering, University of California, Los Angeles, California
J Neurophysiol 112:2572-9. 2014..Our results thus show that CSD may be inducible under the conditions that expected in migraine aura as well as those related to brain trauma. ..
- Multimodal examination of structural and functional remapping in the mouse photothrombotic stroke modelAndrew N Clarkson
Department of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 33:716-23. 2013..Combined long-term structural and functional mapping after stroke in the mouse is practical and provides a rich data set for mechanistic analysis of stroke recovery...