Danielle F Loeb
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Primary care providers' experiences caring for complex patients in primary care: a qualitative studyDanielle F Loeb
Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, 80045, USA
BMC Fam Pract 17:34. 2016..Our objective was to describe PCPs' experiences providing care for complex patients, including their experiences of health system barriers and facilitators and their strategies to enhance provision of effective care...
- Primary care physician insights into a typology of the complex patient in primary careDanielle F Loeb
University of Colorado, Division of General Internal Medicine, Aurora, Colorado
Ann Fam Med 13:451-5. 2015..To inform the clinical application of new models of care for complex patients, we sought to understand how these physicians conceptualize patient complexity and to develop a corresponding typology...
- Evaluation of the role of training in the implementation of a depression screening and treatment protocol in 2 academic outpatient internal medicine clinics utilizing the electronic medical recordDanielle Loeb
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Aurora, CO
Am J Med Qual 30:359-66. 2015..The positive association of training with compliance with protocol procedures indicates the importance of training in the implementation of practice change. ..
- Association of treatment modality for depression and burden of comorbid chronic illness in a nationally representative sample in the United StatesDanielle F Loeb
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 34:588-97. 2012..We hypothesized that patients with higher numbers of co-occurring chronic illness would be more likely to receive recommended treatment for depression with both antidepressant medication and psychotherapy...
- Primary care physician perceptions on caring for complex patients with medical and mental illnessDanielle F Loeb
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado, Academic Office 1 Mailstop B180 12631 East 17th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Gen Intern Med 27:945-52. 2012..Since primary care physicians manage the treatment of complex patients with both mental and medical illnesses, their perspectives on the care of these patients is vital to improving clinical outcomes...
- Modest impact of a brief curricular intervention on poor documentation of sexual history in university-based resident internal medicine clinicsDanielle F Loeb
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Sex Med 7:3315-21. 2010..While curricula on sexual history taking have been described, the impact of such interventions on resident physician performance of the sexual history remains unknown...
- Patient, resident physician, and visit factors associated with documentation of sexual history in the outpatient settingDanielle F Loeb
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:887-93. 2011..Providers need an accurate sexual history for appropriate screening and counseling, but data on the patient, visit, and physician factors associated with sexual history-taking are limited...
- Missed opportunities for providing low-fat dietary advice to people with diabetesIngrid E Lobo
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, 1635 Aurora Ct, Mailstop F729, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 9:E161. 2012..We assessed the lifetime prevalence rates of receiving low-fat dietary advice from a health professional and the relationship between having diabetes or risk factors for diabetes and receiving low-fat dietary advice...