Affiliation: University of Texas Medical Branch
- A meta-analytic review of stopping performance in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: deficient inhibitory motor control?Marijn Lijffijt
Department of Psychopharmacology, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Abnorm Psychol 114:216-22. 2005..Deficient inhibitory motor control may be less crucial in children than in adults with ADHD...
- Dose-related effect of methylphenidate on stopping and changing in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderMarijn Lijffijt
Department of Psychopharmacology, Utrecht University, Sorbonnelaan 16, 3584 CA Utrecht, The Netherlands
Eur Psychiatry 21:544-7. 2006..The effect of methylphenidate (MPH) on inhibitory control as assessed by the stop task in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) could be influenced by task difficulty and may be mediated by attention...
- Split-second sequential selective activation in human secondary visual cortexJ Leon Kenemans
Department of Psychopharmacology, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
J Cogn Neurosci 14:48-61. 2002....
- Childhood-onset growth hormone deficiency, cognitive function and brain N-acetylaspartateP Sytze van Dam
Department of Clinical Endocrinology, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Psychoneuroendocrinology 30:357-63. 2005..01) in GH deficient subjects. Specific cognitive defects indicating affected memory and attention were found in patients with childhood-onset GH deficiency. These defects occur simultaneously with reduced neuronal integrity...
- Impulsivity: differential relationship to depression and mania in bipolar disorderAlan C Swann
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences University of Texas Health Science Center Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Affect Disord 106:241-8. 2008..Impulsivity is a complex construct, and it may be related differently to depression and to mania...