Carlos F Lerner
Affiliation: University of California
- Medical transport of children with complex chronic conditionsCarlos F Lerner
Department of Pediatrics, Mattel Children s Hospital UCLA, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Emerg Med Int 2012:837020. 2012..We explore efforts toward regionalization of care, including the development of specialized pediatric transport teams, and conclude with recommendations for a research agenda...
- Improving year-end transfers of care in academic ambulatory clinics: a survey of pediatric resident physician perceptionsCarlos F Lerner
Mattel Children s Hospital, UCLA, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Med Educ Online 17:. 2012..We sought to elicit the views of pediatric residents regarding year-end patient handoffs in a pediatric resident continuity clinic...
- Continuity of care in fixed-day versus variable-day resident continuity clinicsCarlos F Lerner
David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, Calif, USA
Acad Pediatr 10:119-23. 2010..We compared 2 continuity clinic scheduling models: a traditional fixed-day clinic and a variable-day clinic in which resident clinic days vary each week to accommodate resident schedules...
- How Avoidable are Hospitalizations for Children With Medical Complexity? Understanding Parent PerspectivesBergen B Nelson
Department of Pediatrics and Children s Discovery and Innovation Institute, Mattel Children s Hospital and David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, Calif Electronic address
Acad Pediatr 16:579-86. 2016..We sought to understand what parents think about factors leading to hospitalization and whether any recent hospitalizations might have been avoidable...
- Predictors of 30-day readmission and association with primary care follow-up plansRyan J Coller
Department of Pediatrics, David Geffen School of Medicine, Mattel Children s Hospital, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA Electronic address
J Pediatr 163:1027-33. 2013..To test the hypothesis that missing primary care follow-up plans in the discharge summary is associated with higher 30-day readmissions...
- Effects of a medical home program for children with special health care needs on parental perceptions of care in an ethnically diverse patient populationLeslie J Hamilton
Department of Pediatrics, Mattel Children s Hospital, UCLA Children s Health Center, 200 UCLA Medical Plaza, Suite 265, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Matern Child Health J 17:463-9. 2013....