Affiliation: University of California
- Updating of context in working memory: an event-related potential studyAgatha Lenartowicz
Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, USA
Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci 10:298-315. 2010..We propose that the effect of context on P2 is consistent with the onset of context updating in the PFC. Subsequent components may be indicative of activation of task-relevant posterior regions and context maintenance...
- Use of EEG to diagnose ADHDAgatha Lenartowicz
Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, David Geffen School of Medicine, 760 Westwood Pl Suite 17 369, Los Angeles, CA, 90095, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 16:498. 2014..We conclude that while EEG cannot currently be used as a diagnostic tool, vast developments in analytical and technological tools in its domain anticipate future progress in its utility in the clinical setting. ..
- No-go trials can modulate switch cost by interfering with effects of task preparationAgatha Lenartowicz
Department of Psychology, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, 08540, USA
Psychol Res 75:66-76. 2011....
- Inhibition-related activation in the right inferior frontal gyrus in the absence of inhibitory cuesAgatha Lenartowicz
University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 23:3388-99. 2011..We conclude that rIFG involvement in stopping is consistent with a role in reprogramming of action plans, which may comprise inhibition, and its activity can be triggered through automatic, bottom-up processing...
- The role of anterior cingulate cortex in working memory is shaped by functional connectivityAgatha Lenartowicz
Princeton University, NJ, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 17:1026-42. 2005..By virtue of these changing patterns of functional connectivity, the contribution of AC to attention- and memory-driven performance was similarly changed...
- Alpha desynchronization and fronto-parietal connectivity during spatial working memory encoding deficits in ADHD: A simultaneous EEG-fMRI studyAgatha Lenartowicz
Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, 760 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90024, United States David Geffen School of Medicine, 760 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90024, United States
Neuroimage Clin 11:210-23. 2016....
- Electroencephalography correlates of spatial working memory deficits in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: vigilance, encoding, and maintenanceAgatha Lenartowicz
Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, and David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095, Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093 0559, and Centre de Recherche Cerveau et Cognition CERCO, Paul Sabatier University and CERCO, CNRS, 31062 Toulouse, France
J Neurosci 34:1171-82. 2014..Combined, these three EEG measures predicted diagnosis with 70% accuracy. We conclude that the interplay of impaired vigilance and encoding in ADHD may compromise maintenance and lead to impaired WM performance in this group. ..
- Role of prefrontal cortex and the midbrain dopamine system in working memory updatingKimberlee D'Ardenne
Department of Chemistry, Princeton Neuroscience Institute, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:19900-9. 2012....
- Functional imaging of sleep vertex sharp transientsJohn M Stern
Department of Neurology, University of California, Los Angeles, United States
Clin Neurophysiol 122:1382-6. 2011..It has been recognized since the beginning of sleep physiology research, but its source and function remain mostly unexplained. We investigated VST generation using functional MRI (fMRI)...