Jeannie K Lee
Affiliation: University of Arizona
- Ten lessons learned from conducting an adherence intervention trialJeannie K Lee
College of Pharmacy, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA
Patient Prefer Adherence 3:93-8. 2009....
- Cost-effectiveness of biological agents used in ulcerative colitisJeannie K Lee
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Science, University of Arizona College of Pharmacy, 1295 N Martin Ave, Tucson, AZ 85721 0202, USA Section of Geriatrics, Internal Medicine and Palliative Medicine, University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1295 N Martin Ave, Tucson, AZ 85721 0202, USA Electronic address
Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 27:949-60. 2013..However the dose, duration, and effectiveness of biological treatments significantly impact estimates of their cost-effectiveness...
- Geriatric patient care by U.S. pharmacists in healthcare teams: systematic review and meta-analysesJeannie K Lee
Pharmacy Practice and Science, College of Pharmacy, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:1119-27. 2013..To conduct a systematic review and meta-analyses to examine the effects of pharmacists' care on geriatric patient-oriented health outcomes in the United States (U.S.)...
- A systematic review of economic studies on biological agents used to treat Crohn's diseaseDerek H Tang
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Department of Pharmacy Practice and Science, University of Arizona College of Pharmacy, Tucson, Arizona and Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, Arizona
Inflamm Bowel Dis 19:2673-94. 2013..Identifying clinical scenarios that maximize the cost-effectiveness of biological treatments can lead to optimized health care cost-saving and clinical effectiveness from a society's perspective...
- Health outcomes and cost-effectiveness of certolizumab pegol in the treatment of Crohn's diseaseJill M Augustine
University of Arizona College of Pharmacy, 1295 N Martin Ave Tucson, AZ 85721 0202, USA
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 14:599-609. 2014..Considering subcutaneous self-administration, and lower number and frequency of injections, patients may prefer certolizumab pegol over the other biological treatments. ..
- Cost-utility analysis of biologic treatments for moderate-to-severe Crohn's diseaseDerek H Tang
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Arizona College of Pharmacy, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA
Pharmacotherapy 32:515-26. 2012..To compare the cost versus utility of four guideline-recommended biologic treatments-infliximab, adalimumab, certolizumab pegol, and natalizumab-for the treatment of Crohn's disease from a United States payer perspective...
- Aging: Is your patient taking too many pills?Barry D Weiss
Arizona Center on Aging, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ, USA
J Fam Pract 61:652-61. 2012..Before you prescribe another drug, consider whether new symptoms might be caused by the medications the patient is already taking...