Jeannette Y Lee
Affiliation: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Change in Mammography Use Following the Revised Guidelines from the U.S. Preventive Services Task ForceJeannette Y Lee
Department of Biostatistics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas
Breast J . 2016..7%, p = 0.440) or 50-74 years of age (-2.2%, p = 0.398). Following the change in the USPSTF guidelines, mammography use among white women declined; however, no change was observed among African-American women...
- Impact of HIV Infection on Medicare Beneficiaries with Lung CancerJeannette Y Lee
Department of Biostatistics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301 West Markham, No 781, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
J Cancer Epidemiol 2012:706469. 2012..HIV patients, however, were more likely to die of causes other than lung cancer than their immunocompetent counterparts...
- Retention of clinical trial participants in a study of nongonococcal urethritis (NGU), a sexually transmitted infection in menJeannette Y Lee
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Contemp Clin Trials 33:606-10. 2012..These strategies may include increasing contacts with study participants to remind them of scheduled study visits using text messaging or social media and the use of financial incentives...
- Redesigning a large-scale clinical trial in response to negative external trial results: the CAMUS study of phytotherapy for benign prostatic hyperplasiaJeannette Lee
Department of Biostatistics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Clin Trials 6:628-36. 2009..Two phytotherapies commonly used for BPH are extracts of the fruit of Serenoa repens, the Saw palmetto dwarf palm that grows in the Southeastern US, and extracts of the bark of Pygeum africanum, the African plum tree...
- Recruitment of participants to a clinical trial of botanical therapy for benign prostatic hyperplasiaJeannette Y Lee
Department of Biostatistics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301 West Markham, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
J Altern Complement Med 17:469-72. 2011..The objective of this study was to evaluate recruitment strategies for CAMUS and to contrast the baseline characteristics of CAMUS participants with those recruited to a similar trial using conventional medical therapy...