Ha Youn Lee
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Dynamic correlation between intrahost HIV-1 quasispecies evolution and disease progressionHa Youn Lee
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, University of Rochester Medical Center, NY, USA
PLoS Comput Biol 4:e1000240. 2008....
- Nef gene evolution from a single transmitted strain in acute SIV infectionBenjamin N Bimber
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Wisconsin National Primate Research Center, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
Retrovirology 6:57. 2009....
- Interpreting CFSE obtained division histories of B cells in vitro with Smith-Martin and cyton type modelsHa Youn Lee
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Bull Math Biol 71:1649-70. 2009..The most profound effect of the presence of IL-4 was decreased death rates for smaller division classes, which supports a role of IL-4 in the protection of B cells from apoptosis...
- SPMM: estimating infection duration of multivariant HIV-1 infectionsTanzy M T Love
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, 14642, USA
Bioinformatics 32:1308-15. 2016..This provides an unprecedented opportunity to pinpoint when each patient was infected and which viruses were transmitted...
- Accurate structure prediction of peptide-MHC complexes for identifying highly immunogenic antigensMin Sun Park
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Mol Immunol 56:81-90. 2013..Our study offers the prospect of enhancing immunogenicity of vaccines by identifying MHC binding immunogens...
- Designing a genome-based HIV incidence assay with high sensitivity and specificitySung Yong Park
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, University of Rochester, New York 14642 0001, USA
AIDS 25:F13-9. 2011..Our study is to design a novel scheme of identifying incident infections in a highly accurate manner, based on the characteristics of HIV gene diversification within an infected individual...
- Simulation and prediction of the adaptive immune response to influenza A virus infectionHa Youn Lee
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
J Virol 83:7151-65. 2009..We further compared alternative model structures, for example, B-cell activation directly by the virus versus that through professional antigen-presenting cells or dendritic cell licensing of CD8 T cells...