Lisa L Lattanza
Affiliation: University of California
- Elbow instability in childrenLisa L Lattanza
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco Medical Center, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Hand Clin 24:139-52. 2008..The purpose of this article is to review current concepts of injuries leading to elbow instability, discuss how to recognize and treat the instability, and address other, nontraumatic causes of elbow instability...
- The Perry Initiative's Medical Student Outreach Program Recruits Women Into Orthopaedic ResidencyLisa L Lattanza
The Perry Initiative, Newark, DE, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 474:1962-6. 2016..This program, called the Medical Student Outreach Program (MSOP), is ongoing at medical centers nationwide and has reached over 300 medical students in its first 3 program years (2012-2014)...
- Clinical presentation of posterolateral rotatory instability of the elbow in childrenLisa L Lattanza
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Francisco Medical Center, 1500 Owens Street, Box 3004, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 95:e105. 2013..There are few studies on this type of instability in children. Our purpose was to evaluate cases of posterolateral rotatory instability in children to better understand its presentation and manifestation as compared with those in adults...
- Surgical treatment of posterolateral rotatory instability of the elbow in childrenLisa L Lattanza
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Elbow and Upper Extremity Surgery, UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg 14:114-20. 2010..Indications for surgical treatment and step-by-step surgical instructions for both ligamentous repair and reconstruction are presented...
- Interclinician and intraclinician variability in the mechanics of the pivot shift test for posterolateral rotatory instability (PLRI) of the elbowLisa L Lattanza
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 19:1150-6. 2010..The authors predict that there exist differences in PST mechanics between clinicians...
- Open Surgical Release of Posttraumatic Elbow Contracture in Children and AdolescentsSamantha L Piper
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Washington University, St Louis, MO San Francisco Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA
J Pediatr Orthop . 2017..We reviewed our experience with open surgical release of posttraumatic elbow contracture in patients <21 years old at 2 institutions...
- Surgeon perceptions and patient outcomes regarding proximal ulna fixation: a multicenter experienceScott G Edwards
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Center for Hand and Elbow Specialists, Washington, DC 20007, USA
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 21:1637-43. 2012..Our objective was to determine surgeon- and patient-based perceptions concerning proximal ulna fixation, including rates of implant removal and overall satisfaction...