Lisa M Landrum
Affiliation: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Gynecologic Oncology Group risk groups for vulvar carcinoma: improvement in survival in the modern eraLisa M Landrum
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Section of Gynecologic Oncology, Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center, PO Box 26901, WP2410, Oklahoma City, OK 73190, USA
Gynecol Oncol 106:521-5. 2007..The purpose of this study is to reassess these risk groups in patients treated in an era of contemporary management...
- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy for patients with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: a review of complications and completion ratesLisa M Landrum
Section of Gynecology Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, P O Box 26901, WP 2410, Oklahoma City, OK 73190, USA
Gynecol Oncol 108:342-7. 2008..The purpose of this study was to review the completion rate of patients receiving i.p. chemotherapy as first line treatment at a single institution and determine what factors prohibit completion of therapy...
- Comparison of outcome measures in patients with advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the vulva treated with surgery or primary chemoradiationLisa M Landrum
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Section of Gynecologic Oncology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, PO Box 26901, Williams Pavilion 2410, Oklahoma City, OK 73190, USA
Gynecol Oncol 108:584-90. 2008....
- A phase I trial of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD), carboplatin, bevacizumab and veliparib in recurrent, platinum-sensitive ovarian, primary peritoneal, and fallopian tube cancer: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group studyLisa M Landrum
Department of Ob Gyn, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, United States Electronic address
Gynecol Oncol 140:204-9. 2016..To determine the tolerability at the MTD combined with bevacizumab...
- Synthesis, X-ray structure, and characterization of a complex containing the hexakis(urea)cobalt(II) cation and lattice urea moleculesLabrini Drakopoulou
Department of Chemistry, University of Patras, 265 04 Patras, Greece
Bioinorg Chem Appl . 2007..Room temperature magnetic susceptibility and spectroscopic (solid-state UV/Vis, IR, Raman) data of 1 are discussed in terms of the nature of bonding and the known structure...
- Exact interior reconstruction with cone-beam CTYangbo Ye
Department of Mathematics, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Int J Biomed Imaging 2007:10693. 2007..These results have many implications in the CT field and can be extended to other tomographic modalities, such as SPECT/PET, MRI...
- A context-sensitive active contour for 2D corpus callosum segmentationQing He
Department of Computer Science, College of Engineering, University of Missouri Columbia, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
Int J Biomed Imaging 2007:24826. 2007..Experimental results demonstrate the accuracy and robustness of our algorithm...
- Molecular image segmentation based on improved fuzzy clusteringJinhua Yu
Department of Electronic Engineering, Fudan University, Shanghai 200433, China
Int J Biomed Imaging 2007:25182. 2007..The 2DFCM can achieve 0.96 +/- 0.03 segmentation accuracy for synthetic images under different imaging conditions. Experimental results on a real molecular image also show the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm...
- Pneumococcal meningitis during pregnancy: a case report and review of literatureLisa M Landrum
Section of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73190, USA
Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol 2009:63624. 2009..Few cases of meningitis have been reported during pregnancy, many of which had devastating outcomes for mother, neonate, or both...
- Phase II trial of vaginal cuff brachytherapy followed by chemotherapy in early stage endometrial cancer patients with high-intermediate risk factorsLisa M Landrum
Section of Gynecology Oncology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA Electronic address
Gynecol Oncol 132:50-4. 2014....
- Prognostic factors for stage III epithelial ovarian cancer treated with intraperitoneal chemotherapy: a Gynecologic Oncology Group studyLisa M Landrum
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Section of GYN Oncology, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Gynecol Oncol 130:12-8. 2013..To determine prognostic factors for survival in ovarian cancer patients treated with intraperitoneal (IP) chemotherapy using ancillary data from cooperative group clinical trials...
- Stage IVB endometrial cancer: does applying an ovarian cancer treatment paradigm result in similar outcomes? A case-control analysisLisa M Landrum
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Section of Gynecologic Oncology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Gynecol Oncol 112:337-41. 2009..The objective of this study is to evaluate overall survival (OS) and progression-free survival (PFS) in patients with advanced EC compared to a cohort of patients with OC matched for age and residual disease...
- Phase II trial of intraperitoneal cisplatin combined with intravenous paclitaxel in patients with ovarian, primary peritoneal and fallopian tube cancerLisa M Landrum
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Section of Gynecology Oncology, Oklahoma City, OK 73190, USA
Gynecol Oncol 122:527-31. 2011..CONCLUSIONS.: Although only 52% of patients were able to complete 6 cycles of cisplatin-based IP chemotherapy, significant reductions in cisplatin-related metabolic toxicity and catheter-related complications were noted...
- Ovarian cancer in the octogenarian: does the paradigm of aggressive cytoreductive surgery and chemotherapy still apply?Kathleen N Moore
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103, USA
Gynecol Oncol 110:133-9. 2008..Optimal management for very elderly women (>80) is unclear. This study sought to review the experience with treating ovarian cancer in this population...
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for the "oldest old" ovarian cancer patients: can we anticipate toxicity-related treatment failure in a vulnerable population?Kathleen N Moore
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104, USA
Cancer 115:1472-80. 2009..In the current study, chemotherapy-related toxicity data were evaluated between patients aged > or = 80 years and those aged < 80 years...
- Tubal ligation frequency in Oklahoma women with cervical cancerCara A Mathews
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Gynecol Oncol 127:278-82. 2012..Infrequent Pap screening is an important risk factor for cervical cancer. We studied the association between contraceptive methods, screening frequency, and cancer...
- Clinicopathologic Significance of Mismatch Repair Defects in Endometrial Cancer: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group StudyD Scott McMeekin
D Scott McMeekin and Lisa M Landrum, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK David L Tritchler, Heather A Lankes, and Shamshad Ali, NRG Oncology Statistics and Data Management Center Shashikant B Lele, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo Michael L Pearl, Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, NY David E Cohn, Floor J Backes, and Paul J Goodfellow, The Ohio State University Nilsa Ramirez, Research Institute at Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, OH David G Mutch, Matthew A Powell, and Feng Gao, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO Melissa A Geller, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN Richard Zaino, Penn State Milton S Hersey Medical Center, Hershey, PA Russell D Broaddus, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX Kathleen M Darcy, Women s Health Integrated Research Collective, Annandale, VA and Paul A DiSilvestro, Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island, Providence, RI
J Clin Oncol 34:3062-8. 2016..We undertook tumor typing to classify MMR defects to determine if MMR status is prognostic or predictive...
- Pemetrexed and cisplatin for the treatment of advanced, persistent, or recurrent carcinoma of the cervix: a limited access phase II trial of the gynecologic oncology groupDavid Scott Miller
David Scott Miller, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas Lois M Ramondetta and Jubilee Brown, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX John A Blessing, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY Huyen Q Pham, University of Southern California, Los Angeles Krishnansu S Tewari, University of California Medical Center at Irvine, Orange, CA and Lisa M Landrum and Robert S Mannel, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK
J Clin Oncol 32:2744-9. 2014..Secondarily, this study will determine the effects of this regimen on progression-free survival and overall survival...
- Uterine leiomyoma with associated pseudo-Meigs syndrome mimicking ovarian carcinomaLisa M Landrum
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 920 Stanton L Young Boulevard, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
J Okla State Med Assoc 101:38-9. 2008..Uterine leiomyoma are commonly diagnosed in women of reproductive age. However, these benign tumors may present with clinical signs and symptoms that are consistent with ovarian carcinoma...