Susan E Labyak
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Effects of shiftwork on sleep and menstrual function in nursesSusan Labyak
School of Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 7262, USA
Health Care Women Int 23:703-14. 2002..01) when working nights. Findings suggest that sleep disturbances may lead to menstrual irregularities, and changes in menstrual function may be a marker of shiftwork intolerance...
- Sleep and circadian schedule disordersSusan Labyak
Department of Family and Child Nursing, School of Nursing, Box 357262, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7262, USA
Nurs Clin North Am 37:599-610, v. 2002..Practical considerations for the clinician caring for these individuals are discussed...
- Sleep quality in children with juvenile rheumatoid arthritisSusan E Labyak
Department of Family and Child Nursing, School of Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle 98195 7262, USA
Holist Nurs Pract 17:193-200. 2003....
- Investigating sleep disturbances in adults with rheumatoid arthritisCheryl Bourguignon
Center for the Study of Complementary and Alternative Therapies, School of Nursing, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Holist Nurs Pract 17:241-9. 2003....
- Actigraphic sleep and daytime naps in adolescent girls with chronic musculoskeletal painShao Yu Tsai
Family and Child Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7266, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 33:307-11. 2008..A descriptive pilot study to examine sleep and daytime naps in adolescent girls with chronic musculoskeletal (MSK) pain...
- Evidence for the validity of a sleep habits survey for adolescentsAmy R Wolfson
Department of Psychology, College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA 01610, USA
Sleep 26:213-6. 2003....