L H Kurlowicz
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Benefits of psychiatric consultation-liaison nurse interventions for older hospitalized patients and their nursesL H Kurlowicz
School of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Arch Psychiatr Nurs 15:53-61. 2001..PCLN services may benefit older hospitalized patients referred for depression and delirium and may contribute to positive staff nurse outcomes as well...
- A psychometric evaluation of the Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia in a frail, nursing home populationLenore H Kurlowicz
Geropsychiatric Nursing, School of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, NEB 4th Floor, 420 Guardian Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6096, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 10:600-8. 2002....
- Depression in later life: dispelling the mythsLenore H Kurlowicz
University of Pennsylvania, School of Nursing, Philadelphia 19104 6096, USA
J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv 43:16-9. 2005
- Psychiatric-mental health nursing at the interface: revisioning education for the specialtyM Cotroneo
University of Pennsylvania, School of Nursing, 341 Nursing Education Building, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6096, USA
Issues Ment Health Nurs 22:549-69. 2001....
- An exploratory study of depression among older African American users of an academic outpatient rehabilitation programLenore H Kurlowicz
School of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6096, USA
Arch Psychiatr Nurs 19:3-9. 2005..The authors recommend further testing of the GDS with similar populations of older, poor, medically ill, and functionally disabled older adults...
- Graduate education in geropsychiatric nursing: findings from a national surveyLenore H Kurlowicz
University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, 418 Curie Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6096, USA
Nurs Outlook 55:303-10. 2007..This article discusses the implications for nursing education and practice...