David E Kuhl
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- In vivo butyrylcholinesterase activity is not increased in Alzheimer's disease synapsesDavid E Kuhl
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Medical Center, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Ann Neurol 59:13-20. 2006....
- In vivo mapping of cerebral acetylcholinesterase activity in aging and Alzheimer's diseaseD E Kuhl
Division of Nuclear Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Neurology 52:691-9. 1999..To validate an in vivo method for mapping acetylcholinesterase (AChE) activity in human brain, preparatory to monitoring inhibitor therapy in AD...
- Cerebral glucose metabolic features of Parkinson disease and incident dementia: longitudinal studyNicolaas I Bohnen
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0028, USA
J Nucl Med 52:848-55. 2011..Longitudinal studies in nondemented Parkinson disease (PD) subjects offer an opportunity to study the earliest regional cerebral subcortical and cortical metabolic changes underlying incident dementia in this disorder...
- Neurochemical imaging of dementiasSatoshi Minoshima
Department of Radiology, University of Washington, Seattle 98195 6004, USA
Semin Nucl Med 34:70-82. 2004..The clinical diagnostic use of neurochemical imaging for dementing disorders is currently limited, but this technique is used to help develop therapeutic drugs at multiple levels...
- Imaging butyrylcholinesterase activity in Alzheimer's diseaseDavid E Kuhl
Ann Neurol 60:746. 2006