Affiliation: University of California
- MRI-based volumetry of head compartments: normative values of healthy adultsF Kruggel
Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of California, Irvine, 816E Engineering Tower, Irvine, CA 92676, USA
Neuroimage 30:1-11. 2006..Normative data are provided in the form of simple equations that allow transforming measured compartment volumes into z scores, offering the possibility to relate individual data to a larger population...
- Three-dimensional texture analysis of MRI brain datasetsV A Kovalev
Max-Planck Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, Leipzig, Germany
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 20:424-33. 2001..The ability of the suggested 3-D texture descriptors is demonstrated on nontrivial classification tasks for pathologic findings in brain datasets...
- Segmentation of large brain lesionsS A Hojjatoleslami
Max-Planck-Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, Leipzig, Germany
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 20:666-9. 2001..The performance of the algorithm is evaluated and validated on a series of pathologic three-dimensional MR images of the head...
- Hemodynamic and electroencephalographic responses to illusory figures: recording of the evoked potentials during functional MRIF Kruggel
Max-Planck-Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, Stephanstrasse 1, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
Neuroimage 14:1327-36. 2001..Interestingly, Kanizsa figures activated the human motion area MT. Targets resulted in activations of frontal and parietal cortex which were not activated for standard stimuli...
- Does the pattern of atrophy of the Corpus callosum differ between patients with frontotemporal dementia and patients with Alzheimer's disease?A Hensel
Department of Psychiatry, University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 18:44-9. 2004....