Affiliation: University of California
- CBP histone acetyltransferase activity is a critical component of memory consolidationEdward Korzus
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive 0986, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Neuron 42:961-72. 2004....
- Epigenetic mechanisms and gene networks in the nervous systemChristine M Colvis
Division of Basic Neurosciences and Behavioral Research, National Institute on Drug Abuse, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Neurosci 25:10379-89. 2005
- The relation of transcription to memory formationEdward Korzus
University of California San Diego, Department of Neurosciences, 9500 Gilman Drive M C 0986, La Jolla, CA 92093 0986, USA
Acta Biochim Pol 50:775-82. 2003..Transcription seems to play essential role in memory formation but the mechanisms for activation of transcription and downstream processes during memory consolidation remain unclear...
- Nuclear calcium/calmodulin regulates memory consolidationKlara Limbäck-Stokin
Institute for Childhood and Neglected Diseases and Department of Cell Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Neurosci 24:10858-67. 2004..Our results demonstrate that nuclear Ca2+/CaM signaling plays a critical role in memory consolidation in the mouse...
- GENETIC INTERFERENCE WITH MEMORY CONSOLIDATIONEdward Korzus; Fiscal Year: 2003..A newly created mouse model will provide the unique approach to study memory consolidation at molecular, cellular and cognitive level. ..