Soren D Konecky
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Imaging complex structures with diffuse lightSoren D Konecky
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6396, USA
Opt Express 16:5048-60. 2008..Images were reconstructed using a fast image reconstruction algorithm based on an analytic solution to the inverse scattering problem for diffuse light...
- Comparison of diffuse optical tomography of human breast with whole-body and breast-only positron emission tomographySoren D Konecky
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pennsylvania, 209 South 33rd Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Med Phys 35:446-55. 2008..In light of these observations, we suggest potential benefits of combining both PET and DOT for characterization of breast lesions...
- Differentiation of benign and malignant breast tumors by in-vivo three-dimensional parallel-plate diffuse optical tomographyRegine Choe
University of Pennsylvania, Department of Physics, 209 S 33rd Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Biomed Opt 14:024020. 2009..90 to 0.99, suggesting good discriminatory power. The data demonstrate that benign and malignant lesions can be distinguished by quantitative three-dimensional DOT...
- Diffuse optical tomography of breast cancer during neoadjuvant chemotherapy: a case study with comparison to MRIRegine Choe
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pennsylvania, 209 South 33rd Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 6396, USA
Med Phys 32:1128-39. 2005..A decrease in total hemoglobin concentration contrast between tumor and normal tissue was also observed over time. The results demonstrate the potential of DOT for measuring physiological parameters of breast lesions during chemotherapy...
- Standardized platform for coregistration of nonconcurrent diffuse optical and magnetic resonance breast images obtained in different geometriesFred S Azar
Siemens Corporate Research, Department of Imaging and Visualization, 755 College Road East Princeton, New Jersy 08540, USA
J Biomed Opt 12:051902. 2007..The average THC in the tumorous regions is one to three standard deviations larger than the overall breast average THC for all patients...