Mitchel A Kling
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Comparing metabolomic and pathologic biomarkers alone and in combination for discriminating Alzheimer's disease from normal cognitive agingAlison A Motsinger-Reif
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
Acta Neuropathol Commun 1:28. 2013..This would aid intervention trials designed to slow the progression of AD by increasing diagnostic certainty, and provide new pathophysiologic clues and potential drug targets...
- Vascular disease and dementias: paradigm shifts to drive research in new directionsMitchel A Kling
Department of Psychiatry, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Alzheimers Dement 9:76-92. 2013..This strategy will require funding from multiple public and private sources to support collaborative and interdisciplinary research efforts to take full advantage of these opportunities and realize their societal benefits...
- Association of plasma C-reactive protein levels with the diagnosis of Alzheimer's diseaseMark Yarchoan
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, United States
J Neurol Sci 333:9-12. 2013..Our results support previous reports of reduced levels of plasma CRP in AD and indicate its potential utility as a biomarker for the diagnosis of AD. ..
- Cerebrovascular atherosclerosis correlates with Alzheimer pathology in neurodegenerative dementiasMark Yarchoan
3615 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Brain 135:3749-56. 2012....
- Subjective memory complaints, cognitive performance, and psychological factors in healthy older adultsSusanne I Steinberg
1Department of Psychiatry, Crozer Chester Medical Center, One Medical Center Boulevard, Upland, PA, USA
Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen 28:776-83. 2013..To determine whether subjective memory complaints (SMCs) are associated with performance on objective cognitive measures and psychological factors in healthy, community-dwelling older adults...