Affiliation: University of Georgia
- Ubiquitin-mediated pathways in C. elegansEdward T Kipreos
Department of Cellular Biology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602 2607, USA
WormBook . 2005..This review presents a comprehensive overview of ubiquitin-mediated pathways in C. elegans with a description of the known components and their identified molecular, cellular, and developmental functions...
- The C. elegans F-box/WD-repeat protein LIN-23 functions to limit cell division during developmentE T Kipreos
Department of Cellular Biology, The University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602, USA
Development 127:5071-82. 2000..In contrast, lin-23 functions cell autonomously to negatively regulate cell cycle progression, thereby allowing cell cycle exit in response to developmental signals...
- The F-box protein familyE T Kipreos
Department of Cellular Biology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA
Genome Biol 1:REVIEWS3002. 2000..The majority of F-box proteins have other associated motifs, and the functions of most of these proteins have not yet been defined...
- C. elegans cell cycles: invariance and stem cell divisionsEdward T Kipreos
Department of Cellular Biology, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602 2607, USA
Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 6:766-76. 2005..elegans somatic body plan. The proliferation of germ cells is regulated differently, and occurs within a stem cell niche...
- Cullin-RING ubiquitin ligases: global regulation and activation cyclesDimple R Bosu
Department of Cellular Biology, University of Georgia, 724 Biological Sciences Bldg, Athens, GA 30602 2607, USA
Cell Div 3:7. 2008..We also address the role of cycles of activation and inactivation in regulating CRL activity and switching between substrate-recognition subunits...
- Evolution of cyclin-dependent kinases (CDKs) and CDK-activating kinases (CAKs): differential conservation of CAKs in yeast and metazoaJ Liu
Department of Cellular Biology, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602, USA
Mol Biol Evol 17:1061-74. 2000....
- Establishment of C.elegans tissue culture cell linesEDWARD KIPREOS; Fiscal Year: 2007..The availability of cell lines would greatly extend research using this organism to provide further health-related insights. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Genetics of Cell Cycle Regulators in C. elegansEdward T Kipreos; Fiscal Year: 2010..The abstract has been modified to eliminate the previously proposed screen to identify cullin PTMs. ..