Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Technology insight: applications of MRI for the evaluation of benign disease of the pancreasTimothy P Kinney
Division of Gastroenterology, Hennepin County Medical Center, 701 Park Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55415, USA
Nat Clin Pract Gastroenterol Hepatol 4:148-59. 2007....
- Management of ascending cholangitisTimothy P Kinney
Department of Medicine Section of Gastroenterology G5, University of Minnesota Hennepin County Medical Center, 701 Park Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55415, USA
Gastrointest Endosc Clin N Am 17:289-306, vi. 2007..This article reviews the pathogenesis and clinical approach to patients with ascending cholangitis and examines the literature on this topic...
- Recent advances and novel methods in pancreatic imagingT P Kinney
Section of Gastroenterology, Hennepin County Medical Center, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Minerva Gastroenterol Dietol 54:85-95. 2008..As experience and clinical evidence accumulate, the role of these imaging techniques will continue to evolve...
- Evidence-based imaging of pancreatic malignanciesTimothy Kinney
Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, Hennepin County Medical Center, 701 Park Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55415, USA
Surg Clin North Am 90:235-49. 2010....
- Endoscopic approach to acute pancreatitisTimothy P Kinney
Division of Gastroenterology, University of Minnesota and Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Rev Gastroenterol Disord 6:119-35. 2006..In acute and recurrent pancreatitis, EUS and MRCP can be used to establish a diagnosis; ERCP can be reserved for therapy...
- Approach to acute, recurrent, and chronic pancreatitisTimothy P Kinney
University of Minnesota, USA
Minn Med 91:29-33. 2008..This article reviews the diagnosis and management of acute, acute recurrent, and chronic pancreatitis, focusing on more challenging scenarios...
- Surgical gastrostomy for pancreatobiliary and duodenal access following Roux en Y gastric bypassJessica M Gutierrez
Department of Surgery, Hennepin County Medical Center and University of Minnesota Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 13:2170-5. 2009..Pancreatobiliary access following Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RYGBP) is challenging. We reviewed 32 cases of surgical gastrostomy for complex transgastric upper gastrointestinal endoscopy...