Bryan H King
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Psychiatric assessment of severe presentations in autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disabilityBryan H King
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, Seattle Children s Autism Center, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA, USA Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA Electronic address
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 23:1-14. 2014..Examples of how the consideration of each of these domains may inform the diagnostic formulation are highlighted. ..
- Lack of efficacy of citalopram in children with autism spectrum disorders and high levels of repetitive behavior: citalopram ineffective in children with autismBryan H King
Seattle Children s Hospital, University of Washington, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 66:583-90. 2009..Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are widely prescribed for children with autism spectrum disorders...
- Baseline factors predicting placebo response to treatment in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders: a multisite randomized clinical trialBryan H King
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle2Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, Seattle Children s Hospital, Washington
JAMA Pediatr 167:1045-52. 2013..The finding of factors that differentially predict the likelihood of response to placebo over that of an active drug could have a significant impact on study design in this population...
- Extended-Release Guanfacine for Hyperactivity in Children With Autism Spectrum DisorderLawrence Scahill
From the Department of Pediatrics, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, Wash the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Lurie Center for Autism, Massachusetts General Hospital, Lexington, Mass the Marcus Autism Center, Atlanta the Department of Biostatistics, Yale University, New Haven, Conn the Department of Emergency Medicine, Yale University, New Haven, Conn the Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston and the David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles
Am J Psychiatry 172:1197-206. 2015..Extended-release guanfacine is approved for children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder but not well studied in ASD...
- Revisiting the relationship between autism and schizophrenia: toward an integrated neurobiologyNina de Lacy
University of Washington and Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA
Annu Rev Clin Psychol 9:555-87. 2013..In so doing, the door is opened to the consideration of new therapeutics that are developed based upon molecular, synaptic, and systems targets common to both disorders...