Affiliation: University of Michigan
- The effect of the Family Case Management Program on 1996 birth outcomes in IllinoisKristie Keeton
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0604, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 13:207-15. 2004..The purpose of this study was to determine if birth outcomes for Medicaid recipients were improved with participation in the Illinois Family Case Management Program...
- Predictors of physician career satisfaction, work-life balance, and burnoutKristie Keeton
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Michigan Medical School, and Department of Veterans Affairs, VA Center for Practice Management and Outcomes Research, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System 48109 0264, USA
Obstet Gynecol 109:949-55. 2007..To explore factors associated with physician career satisfaction, work-life balance, and burnout focusing on differences across age, gender, and specialty...
- Pregnancy intention and birth outcomes: does the relationship differ by age or race?Kristie Keeton
University of Michigan, F4835 Mott Hospital, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0264, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 16:510-6. 2007..We hypothesized that intended pregnancy is associated with decreased risk of poor birth outcomes, irrespective of age or race...
- The accuracy of predicting parity as a prerequisite for cesarean delivery on maternal requestKristie Keeton
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Obstet Gynecol 112:285-9. 2008..We sought to estimate the accuracy with which women were able to predict their final parity...
- Does labeling prenatal screening test results as negative or positive affect a woman's responses?Brian J Zikmund-Fisher
Center for Practice Management and Outcomes Research, Health Services Research and Development Service, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 197:528.e1-6. 2007..We tested whether adding interpretive labels (eg, "negative test") to prenatal genetic screening test results changes perceived risk and preferences for amniocentesis...
- The impact of medical legal risk on obstetrician-gynecologist supplyPamela Robinson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Obstet Gynecol 105:1296-302. 2005..To evaluate the effects of medical legal risk on practice location of obstetrician-gynecologists...
- Case management in public health screening programs: the experience of the national breast and cervical cancer early detection programPaula M Lantz
Department of Health Management and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 10:545-55. 2004....
- The mothers, Omega-3 and mental health studyEllen Mozurkewich
University of Michigan, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 11:46. 2011....